35. WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN?🔞

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) again! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

* office smut ahead! * 😂😂🙈🙈 because my story reached 22k!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳😂😂💖💖💖

For the hungry peeps like me..

What are we waiting forrrrrrrrr!!!😂😂💕💕

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew immediately got ready, ate his breakfast and called Gulf to know, what his decision....

Gulf:- Good morning boo.

Mew:- Good morning love. What you are doing??

Gulf:- Just ate breakfast with everyone.

Mew:- They are so lucky that they are eating breakfast with you and Type. I want to be there too!! *pout*

Gulf :- *giggle* haha I know! You can come anytime here!......wait!!Typeeee. What are you...... Hey.....

( Type snatched phone from Gulf)

Type:- Good morning!!!!!!!!!!

Mew:- Aww is it my son Type?? Hi baby good morning!

Type:- Type.... Missy Missy you!!!

Mew:- Really???? I promise I will come soon to meet you!! I miss you too my son!

Type:- Yaaayyy!!! Type love teddy you gave. Type play with teddy all day.

Mew:- I'm so happy that you like it!! Now come on say you love me naaa~!!!

Type:- *giggled* hehe Type lub lub youuu~!

Mew:- I love you too my son! *smoch sound*

Type:- Uuhhhh type want talk!!! Nooo papa I talk talk naaaa.....

(Gulf took back phone)

Gulf:- Haha sorry Mew... He snatched phone from me!! ... Type wait let me talk naa!! Don't pout!!

Mew:- I really wish to be there right now!!! Well baby, I called you to know, what's your decision?? About the offer??

Gulf:- ...........

Mew:- Hello?? You there??

Gulf:- Yes. I accepted the offer but with a condition. I think a lot about that and I'm ready to work again.

Mew:- That's like my baby!! Okay then see ya!! Give a lot of kisses to Type from my side and and I give you kisses at office hahahaha! See you there!

Call ended. They both chuckled and their cheeks get red. They really love to talk and Mew was beyond happy that... Gulf finally accepted to work with him again.

He went to his closet and immediately got ready and left for company. He want to reach there before Gulf.

Whereas Gulf, went to his closet and choosed a suit for him, Because now he is not going there as secretary but as COO.

" Papa going where?? " Asked type. Mild and Champ came there as well.

" Where are you going Gulf??? " Asked Mild.