56. ADDICTED TO YOU🔞

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...!

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

And...for the hungry peeps like me..

Let's see Gulf's wish will fulfil or not??😂😂😂😈😈😈

***---***---***---***---***---***

" It's ok then.. * sigh* it's ok Mew I should not have force you for this. But I don't think at wedding night...i can wait. And I will be not in that stage too. " Said Gulf sadly and with a small pout. Mew sighed in surrender.

" Fine.... Do me. " Said Mew in a serious tone. Gulf's eyes wide in shock.

" Are... Are you serious?? " Asked Gulf in disbelief. Mew nodded.

" Yes my love. You want to top me. Go ahead. I won't stop you. Today you have gave me world's best happiness. For that.....I.....I can do anything for you to make you happy! " Said Mew but nervously.

" Are you seriously saying?? Or just being forced?? " Asked Gulf with one eyebrow up. Mew pulled Gulf up and make him straddle. Now Gulf is on top of Mew straddling him.

" I'm not being forced. I can do anything for you. " Said Mew with a nervous smile. Gulf smiled happily.

" Thank you so much boooo!!!!!!!! Thank you for allowing!!!! I promise I will be as gentle as I can. " Said Gulf and hugged Mew tightly. Mew hugged back but deep inside... He didn't want to be bottom but he can do anything for his baby.

" Now......Strip! " Said Gulf with a smirk and deep voice. Mew's one eyebrow up in shock and he smirked too.

" Trying to be daddy tonight?? " Asked Mew with a smirk. Gulf chuckled darkly.

" Why?? you think I will be more deadly and dangerous??? " Said Gulf darkly. Mew laughed evilly. He was loving the way Gulf was trying to become like him.... A deadly daddy!

Mew immediately removed his shirt and undressed Gulf as well. Gulf expression didn't changed from that dangerous hunter look for his prey.

Gulf hovered Mew and kissed his lips passionately. Mew was loving it so much that he can't just think about he is going to be bottom tonight.

Gulf bited Mew's lower lip which made Mew moan and Gulf entered his tongue inside which fight for dominance and..... Mew let Gulf win because.... Gulf really wants to power on Mew tonight.

Gulf left those lips and started planting kisses to the eyes, forehead, cheeks and....... Started sucking at Mew's neck. For the first time, mew realised between neck and ear... Is his sensitive point.

" Daddy..... Your lips!!Mhhmmm~! It's is so addictive for me.... Just like a dangerous drug! I'm so ADDICTED TO YOU!!!! " Said Gulf in husky tone. Mew chuckled.

Gulf suck that sensitive part in such a beautiful way which made Mew moaned and he became hard immediately. While sucking at mew's neck, gulf started grinding both the lower parts and doing dry humping and moaned loudly.

" Ahhh daddy... This is mmhmm so good daddyy.... Ahhh shit!!! " Moaned Gulf. Mew grabbed Gulf waist and grinded more and more because the pleasure was amazing!