21. CAME TO KNOW ABOUT PAST

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

*loooooong update hehe*

Ready with tissue boxes??? Because today it's an emotional chapter!🤧🤧😭😭🥺🥺

***---***---***---***---***---***

" To his husband with Type. " Said mild while bursting into tears. Mew left mild and stumble back some steps.

" Hus.......Husband??? Type???? " Said Mew in shock! He can't believe in his ears.

" *sobs* Gulf didn't told you??? About his past and about Type?? " Asked Mild. Mew shook his head.

" He didn't. I remembered he wants to share something with me yesterday but then, he got a call and then he left saying you are not well and you are out of meds. " Said Mew. Mild was shocked when he heard this.

" Not well? Out of meds? Gulf told you this?? My health was absolutely fine. And I'm not out of meds yesterday. I didn't even need because I'm fit and fine. " Said mild. Mew stumbled back and fell in the couch.

He can't believe...... Gulf lied to him about Mild's health.

" What the hell???????? What is going on here??? He.... He lied to me!!! I'm smelling some problem here! Please tell me everything! I need to know now! Everything is getting messed up! " Shouted Mew in anger. Mild and Champ went to Mew and calm him. They gave him water and tell him to calm.

" I will tell you about his past. Maybe he must be scared that you will judge him. " Said mild.

" Why I will judge him??? He is love of my life! " Said Mew which made Mild choked in shock.

" L.... Love?? You... Love him?? Really????? I told him!!! I told him that he will get one day a person who will love him. " Shouted Mild happily but then sobbed because, he was missing Gulf.

" Yes mild... I love him with all my hearts. But he left me. *sobs* I can't live without him. Please tell me everything. I want to know so that we can find him. " Said Mew and Mild nodded.

" Okay...let me start with his family. Gulf parents died in a car accident when he was 7 years old. So, he was living with his aunt Marie, which was Gulf's mom sister in relation but was not at all loving and caring. But Gulf told me that she was evil.

She always use to beat Gulf and make him do all the housework. She use to torture Gulf a lot, but she lend some money to him for studies or some expenses because of doing some house work, like a maid. Aunt Marie was a single mother and have a son, Marky.

That bastard!!! Marky.... He..... He... " Mild was not able to say ahead but Mew patted his shoulder.

" He what Mild???? He what???Please tell me what this Marky did. " Said Mew.

" He......he raped Gulf. Everytime. He..... Raped him, beated him, tortured him. Marky had an evil intension for Gulf. Gulf didn't have any other option but to tolerate this pain and torture because he didn't have anyone with him. Not family, friends. Me and champ came after this.

That bastard Marky...... He should rot in hell!!!!!!!! He is a devil Mew! He is a psycho!! I want to kill that asshole!!!!!! " Said Mild and cried loudly. Mew was in shock when he heard this. He clenched his fist in anger.

" What the fuckkkkkkkkkk????? How dare that bastard!!! That motherfuckerrrrrr!!! He is going to die!!! I will kill marky!!!! I will kill him for doing this to my babyyyy!!!!!!! Aaaarrgghhh! Nooo nooo nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!