Ep 3 pt 1: Breakfast Da-

There's someone knocking on my door. Why is someone knocking on my door? Everyone knows not to wake me up before I'm ready, and I'm definitely not ready. School doesn't start for another hour which means I shouldn't have to get up for another thirty minutes, but no. Someone decided I wasn't allowed to do that.

"What do you want?" I say as I throw open the front door. One of my hands is rubbing the sleep from my eyes so I can't see who it is yet.

"Woah, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." It's Beck.

"No, you just woke me up. Now, what do you want?"

"Sorry, princess. Just thought you might want to go get breakfast with me."

"Breakfast?" I ask as I remove my hand from my face. Beck is leaning against the doorframe and looking down at me.

"That's what I said."

"Yeah, okay. Let me just get dressed, come in." I lead him into the living room and tell him to make himself comfortable. Which he does by plopping down on the coach and propping his legs on the coffee table.

"I'll be right back," I tell him as I walk to my room. I'm halfway through the doorway when I realize something. "Wait, did you call me princess?" I only receive a laugh in response.

BowieWest

Mmmmm the three b's, bacon, Bowie, and B....

               ToriVega

               Bacon, Bowie, and what? What's the third b, bowie?

"Wait, wait, an ax?" Beck laughs.

"Don't ask me how she got it, but yeah she threw an ax at this kid," I tell him. Somehow the conversation had moved to my childhood with Jade.

"In my defense," Jade says as she appears beside me. Beck and I had just walked into school. "He did pull my hair."

"We were eight," I say. "How did you even get an ax?"

"That," Jade says. "I can't tell you."

"Right," Beck cuts in. "Well, do you guys want to know what we're doing in Movement today?"

"What?" I ask him. Movement, or Movement in Space, is the class that covers things like stage fighting and the different techniques an actor might use to bring the play alive with their movements.

"Liam invited Russ to come teach everyone stage fighting."

"Russ, like the Russ you took classes with this summer?" Jade asks him.

"Yep."

BowieWest

Why is fake fighting kinda hot?

I'm sitting watching Beck and Russ practice stage fighting when Tori walks in. Apparently, this girl has never witnessed a stage fight because as soon as she lays eyes on Beck crawling away from Russ she screams. She jumps on Russ's back before I have a chance to react.

"Tori!" Beck says from the floor as Russ struggles to get the girl off him.

"Get off of me! Who is this chick?" Russ yells as Liam and the rest of the class walks in. At the sound of the screaming Liam turns around and rushes over. He and Andre manage to pull Tori away from Russ.

"What are you doing?" Liam asks Tori as soon they get the two separated.

"That guy was beating up Beck," Tori exclaims. "And you were just watching it." She turns to point at me. I throw my hands up as I laugh.