Ep 6 pt 2: Four B's

"I can't believe I have to miss the beach," I whine on the phone to Beck.

"How about just you and I go tomorrow after your parents get back?" Beck hums. "How does that sound?"

"Really?" I smile even though he can't see it.

"Really," Beck confirms. "Now, go take care of your brother and I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," I sigh. "Talk to you later, Beck. Bye, I l-" I cut myself off. "Bye."

"Okay, Jake," I clap my hands together. "Want to do today?"

"Ice cream!"
"Of course."

BowieWest
Ice cream date with the little bro, I guess he's okay

"Come here you little," I growl as I chase a half-naked Jake around the living room. "You need to take a bath, Jake."

"No, I don't wanna," he giggles as he jumps up on the couch and tumbles over the back of it.

"Ha! Gotcha," I cheer as I finally catch the sticky 6-year-old. "Come on let's go."

As soon as I get the water to the right temperature and him in the tub my phone rings. I reach into my back pocket to grab it. Without checking who's calling I place the phone between my shoulder and ear as I kneel in front of the tub.

"Hello?" I answer while grabbing the cup on the edge to start getting Jake's hair wet.

"Hey babe," Beck says from the other side. He sounds a bit out of breath.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says. "We just got stuck in the RV because this huge one parked right next to us. And we had to wait for Cat to get back from the bathroom and let us out."

"How long did Cat-" I'm cut off by a wave of water to the face. "Jake!" The kid only laughs.

"What's going on over there?" Beck laughs.

"We got ice cream, so now he's all sticky," I tell him. "Which means I had to get him in the bath."

"Oh," Beck hums.

"Anyway, how long did Cat take in the bathroom?" I ask as I hand Jake one of his bath toys. I stand and lean back against the bathroom counter as I watch Jake play in the water.

"Too long," Beck huffs. "I just wanted to check in on you, but Andre's calling me over so I'll talk to you later."

"Alright babe," I say before he hands up. Just then Jake squeals as he splashes a bunch of water in his own face.

"What am I gonna do with you, kid?" I laugh. Shaking my head I reach for a towel and help him out of the tub.

BowieWest
Beach with the babe

Tick Tock on the clock

But the party don't stop no

Oh, whoa, whoa-oh

Oh, whoa, whoa-oh

Beck pulls into a parking spot as I sing the words to Kesha's Tick Tock. Mom and Dad got back just before noon, thankfully, which means Beck and I have a good few hours to spend just us. Beck's uncle even let us borrow his truck again.

"Here you are," Beck says as he pulls the bag from the bed. He takes the cooler as it's much heavier. We have to walk a little further than usual because we got here so late in the day, but it doesn't take too long to find a good spot and drop all our things. Quickly I apply sunscreen all over, I'm way too pale to go without. And sun poisoning is no joke.

"I'll race you," I yell while taking off my dad's old Harley Davidson shirt that I had thrown over my black bikini. Before he can react I'm already racing towards the water.

"Oh no you don't," Beck says as he finally catches up and grabs me by the waist. I squeal as he lifts me up bridal style off the sand and takes off the last few feet to the water.

My arms latch onto his neck before he can toss me in, so instead he dives under water with me still in his arms. I keep a tight grip on him even as he brings us back up. He drops my legs and returns his arms to my waist.

"Was that necessary?" I say while swiping air from my face. My ponytail had somehow come off and was now lost in the water.

"You were cheating," he laughs. "It was only fair."

"Oh yeah, totally," I laugh. "I get a head start but you dunk me into the water. Sounds so fair."

BowieWest
Beck and Bowie, Bikinis and Babes

!Lore speaks!
Beck and Bowie at the beach?
How cute! Here's a short,
cute little chapter I wrote
to hopefully make up for the
Episode I'll be posting tomorrow.
I came up with the idea
for the next episode and
I knew it would take
me longer to write,
so I wrote this and
I hope it will tie you
over until I can finish!
(And I'm sorry I'm advance 😞😄)