Prologue

Hello Lovelies, Decided to write Arshi Version of this Story.. I will Copy other Stories After the Response.. There will be little changes in it.. Thank You @_Manan_my_love_ for helping Me in editing..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

In a big Mansion..there is lots of hustle and bustle.looking like a wedding
is going to happen..

The Bharat came..A guy came wearing sehra.his face is not visible... So he
is the groom. The groom sat in Mandap waiting for the bride..

Pandit started chanting auspicious Mantras.Then suddenly came running
wearing beautiful lehnga and said..

Girl:di is not in her room..

The groom and his family is very shocked and stood up.

Girl's Mom:what are you saying..Di is not in her room..

Girl : Yes ma. I saw this letter in her room and gave it to her mom. Her mom started reading the letter..

In letter..
Sorry Mom and Dad.. I can't marry now. I am too young to get married.. I am leaving this house. I want to become model but you didn't support me and ordered me to marry the person I don't know.. am sorry I can't marry him.Good Bye. Don't search for me..

After reading the letter her mom started crying loudly. Groom parents and her husband consoling her.The groom is getting very iritated.

Girl's Mom:what should we do now.What about our reputation.

Girl's dad: I have one solution for this problem.Why don't we get Arshi get married.After listening this.Everyone looked shocked but one person looked  h
happy.After recovering from shock Arnav's parents said.

Arnav Mom: yes.It is very good idea.Isse kisiki reputation kharab nahi hogi.

Arnav Dad: yeah I also agree..  Arnav are you happy with this decision..

Arnav:Dad you asked me to marry Sheetal.. I just saw her once I don't know her.Now you asking me to marry Khushi I don't know her.The change is you are changing them. I don't know both of them.. so I don't have any problem.But yeah I promise I will give all happiness and protection to her...

Khushi's dad went to her and joined his hands and requested.

Khushi'dad:beta l am joining my hands in front of you. Please marry him I know you are young..But trust me Arnav is very good at heart we will take care of you more than me..

Khushi:Dad but...

Khushi's dad: Please beta try to understand.It is about two families reputation...Please

..