part 1

Hey Lovelies, Here is the first chapter of the Book, I Am new to writing Arshi FF even though I watched the show almost Ten Times and a huge fan of Arshi.. I First Foremost Favourite Couple.. Thank You @Manan_my_love_ for editing the Book into Arshi..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Khushi and Arnav's parents are requesting Khushi..And she agreed for them for marriage..

And here a group is looking very happy and they are none other than PackOfWolves but why.Main kyun bataun yeh batayenge..

Nandkishore(NK) pov:OMG Khushi agreed to marry Arnav.. I am very happy for my friend because I know she will take care of him well. I know she is very young but at the same time very good at heart. I hate that bitch Sheetal..She was very selfish and self obsessed.We were not at all happy with the fact that Arnav is marrying her but we don't have any choice.. Isliye we were quite.Now we are very happy. Because we met Khushi two or three times but she is well behaved, innocent and sweet.. When we saw her na we wanted her as my friend Arnav's wife and God fulfilled my wish..Now I know she will also become our friend.And will not let our friendship break.. I will love and pamper her like my sister.. Because I know she is very innocent and pure and smiled widely.

Payal pov: I am very happy.. I am jumping and dancing from inside.When I saw her first and talked to her na.. I wanted her as Arnav's wife.. I love the way she Respects relationships and
elders..She is very young to us.. I will love and pamper her.Now toh she is our family member.She will never break our friendship and that bitch Sheetal us se chutkara mil gaya. I hate that bitch.She always keep bitching but we can't to anything because of Arnav's parents. They thought she was good but they came to know about her some days back.They cried and regretted for promising her parents to get marrying Arnav and Sheetal but God is there that's why he helped us.Now this cute little girl is coming as Arnav's wife.. I am happy and smiled fully..

Anjali, Aman and Akash also thinking same..But what Arnav is thinking.Arnav please will you do
the honors of saying your pov.

Arnav pov: I am happy. I am really happy.. I didn't wanted to marry that slut and bitch Sheetal.She is really a who** I just hate her.. I agreed to marry her just because of my parents..My parents came to know about this slut after our engagement.. I were helpless..They don't want to ruin their friendship and on the other side they don't want to ruin my life.. I can't see them like that..So I agreed to marry Sheetal.They are not at all happy with the marriage.With great difficulty I sat in mandap but You know what God is there..That bloody bitch ran away I am very very happy. Love you God.Her parents started crying and my parents consoling them.It is really irritating me yaar. I hate this drama. Then suddenly her dad said me to marry Khushi.You know with great difficulty I am resisting myself from smiling.My friends and parents looked very happy but they covered it with worried expressions.. I looked Khushi she is looking shocked.Khushi is an angel.A cute little baby girl.. I am very much attracted towards her beauty and her cute talks.. I love her.. I fall in love with her in first sight.After seeing her I thought Kash yeh Meri biwi banti and God said Tadasthu. I am very happy God.You are giving me surprises.. I love you very much.. You are there.. I am happy that they are gettings us married Warna woh bitch agar future mein wapas aati toh mujhe usse shadi karna padta and Khushi miss hojati. I am happy and also worried.How will she handle me and my anger. I will become monster if I get angry.She have to handle and bare me.She have to love me..I love her purity. I know I am her first in everything.. I am really very happy and content with the thought.If I should have married that slut I shouldn't even touched her. Bloody fucking bitch and whore.Leave about that slut.. I am feeling happy with this marriage.. I will protect and loveher.. I will care for her. I will protect her from every evil... I will marry her.But for that she have to fulfill my every wishes.. I am very possessive.. I am dominant.. I love to dominate.. I don't like anyone touching my things not even my friends.She have to bare my this side.. From now onwards she is mine and only mine.. Love you Khushi baby.My cute little angel.And smiled..

Please Do Vote And Comment Guys.. It will keep Me going with this Ship..

Love
Priyashiv..