part 05

Arnav is shocked to see Khushi like this..Khushi smiled seeing his expression but immediately hid it..And made angry face and turned around and jerked her loose her to his face..
Arnav came to senses and leaned forward and inhaled the Beautiful smell of mogras closing his eyes..Khushi saw this from the corner of her eyes and smiled..And started walking..And arnav opened his eyes not feeling her and saw her walking forward..
He followed her and pulled her by her waist and about to kiss her but khushi kept her palm on his lips and started walking to their room..Arnav make irritated face and followed her..khushi gave him his T-shirt and night pants and gestured to washroom..
Arnav again make irritated face and went to freshen up..After getting freshen up..He came out and saw Khushi waiting for him..He threw towel on her face..Khushi kept towel on their table and made angry face and went downstairs..He followed her.. she is about to fall and in this process she shouted..But held her from falling..They shared an eye lock..His friends listened the sound and came out only to see Arnav holding her..They silently smiled at each other and without her notice went in..They came back to their senses and made her stand..
She again went down stairs swaying her hips..Arnav smiled and went behind her..
She started serving him food..He is about to eat but stopped and made her sit next to him and started feeding her and himself started eating while feeding her..Khushi is looking at him with love seeing his care.. After dinner..Arnav washed his hands and Khushi went to their room and slept..
Arnav went to his room and saw her sleeping..He came to know she is acting..So he went to her and slept beside her on bed and hugged her from behind..And started tracing his long fingers on her waist..Khushi bit her lower lip to stop Herself from moaning..Arnav with his leg started tracing her leg..And whispered huskily in her ears..
Arn:You got ready for me yet You are sleeping..Why are you angry baby?..And turned towards him..And released her lips from her teeth and rubbed it with his thumb..And leaned closer to her lips and said huskily..
Arn: darling don't be angry na.. Please don't waste time.. I can't control more..His lips touching hers while speaking..He is about to capture her lips but she put her palm again and said..
Khu: I was waiting for you at lunch hoping that you will come.. I made lunch.. I want you to taste that arnav..But you didn't come..do you even know how much hurt i was.. I know arnav work is important but today is my first day after marriage and i expect you here..You should have came..You forgot that there is someone called wife who will wait for you..You know I had big crush on you.. I don't like to see you with Sheetal.. I loved you as a fan but now I love you as my husband Arnav.. I accepted you.. I want you to come home early at least for me.. I was hurt..Arnav smiled at her pure confession Happily  and said..

Arn:I will come early from Tomorrow..But I sent my friends na..
Khu: I love your friends as my brothers and sisters.. I will respect them Arnav.. I will never do anything that will break your friendship Arnav..But for a wife her husband's praise and love matters the most.. they tried to make me smile and I smiled for them..If you would have been there I should have smiled happily and genuinely..Arnav smiled and hugged her tightly and said..
Arn: I will try my best to come home early..Let's continue that for what you got ready..And lightly touched her lips with his and kept like that not moving..He apart and suddenly captured her lips hardly and started sucking and biting her lips wildly..He pinched her waist..She gasped and taking the opportunity he entered in her mouth.. Feeling her breathless..He broke the kiss and said..
Arn: I am going to fuck you hard today baby..You may not be able to walk Tomorrow.. Your each step of you reminds me to you..Khushi blushed hearing this and he smirked..
He removed her pallu from her shoulder and kissed her neck and bit it hardly sucking it..He cupped her breast from her blouse softly..He turned her around and inhaled the sent of her mogras..He traced her back with his fingers..Then with his teeth..He removed her blouse strings..Then he unhooked her blouse..He then removed her bra and traced her spine with his tongue..Then he started Biting and Sucking it hardly..Khushi is moaning loudly in pleasure..
Then he again turned her around and removed his T-shirt..Then in one go removed her saree and threw it in corner..And removed her blouse and bra and started pressing her breasts hardly and mercilessly..Khushi is now moaning in pain and pleasure..She for once didn't stop him..As he is her love,her life and most importantly her husband..Then he traced her whole breast with his forefinger..Then with his tongue traced her whole breast and suddenly bite it very hardly..He then touched his lips with her nipple and pinched it with his nails..Then started Sucking and biting them like a new born baby..He took her hands in his and put them in his hair..She started pulling him more into her..
He then went to her waist..And kissed her belly button and started sucking it hardly..He then started sucking and biting her whole waist..He pushed his fore finger in her belly button and pressed it..Khushi is giggling Feeling ticklish and Arnav is again and again doing that to hear her giggles..
He then open her saree peticoat and removed it with her pan*** in one go..Khushi blushed and tried to cover it by crossing her legs..Arnav held her thighs giving"Don't you dare hide it" look and parted them and suddenly pushed his tongue in her cl**..Khushi moaned loudly in pleasure..And clutched his hairs and pulling his more into her..He continued doing it..She is about to cum but he stopped and pushed his three fingers in her cl** without any warning..She started moaning loudly in pain after sometime it turned into pleasure..Again she is about to cum but he stopped again and removed his Night pants and boxers and entered her roughly and hardly in one go..And without giving her time started moving roughly and hardly..They came together in no time..He removed and lay down beside her and entered her ass**** and started moving roughly..She is moaning in pain and pleasure..Then he again turned her around and entered her vag*** with a jerk and started moving roughly..Khushi is moaning in pleasure..Then he came out of her khushi just closed her eyes but he again entered her hardly..He is going deep inside her..He grabbed her legs and kept them on his either shoulders to go more deep inside her..Then she came followed by him releasing his seeds in her and came outside of her..Khushi is about to close her eyes but he entered her again hardly and started moving fastly..Khushi is moaning in pleasure and kissing him on his lips and biting them..He is also responding equally..After they cum together..He came out of her..
Then he made her lay on top of him and entered her..He is sucking and biting her breasts while making her move in and out fastly going deep inside her..Then he again came on top of her and started moving..They came together again..He lay down beside her still inside her..And kissed her lips hardly to which she responded equally and passionately..After breaking the kiss he carassed her hairs and said softly..
Arn:Khushi I didn't meant to hurt you..But my desires over powered me baby.. I became out of control.. Yesterday I some how controlled but today it became hard for me to control and I wanted to fulfill all my desires with you darling..We will fulfill eachothers desires..Khushi smiled and said..
Khu:Arnav..It didn't hurt me..It felt heaven..She blushed while Arnav smiled and hugged her tightly..He is about to come out of her but nandu didn't let him..She hugged him more tight and slept..Arnav smiled Happily with proud kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly and started pecking her neck,shoulders and lips Sometimes and slept happily..

Love
Priyashiv..