part 06

Next Morning:
Arshi is sleeping peacefully cuddling to each other it is 6:00 in morning.. alarm ranged..Arshi woke up at the same time..khushi is about to get up but she moaned and realized that he is still inside her and blushed..Arnav smiled and leaned towards her and kissed her lips and while kissing her he came out of her..and lied beside her breaking the kiss..Khushi got up holding blanket close to her chest but she hissed in pain..Arnav looked at her worriedly..and got up from bed.. scooped her in his arms and took her to bathroom and he on the shower and came out not wanting to hurt her more..
Khushi came out wearing Beautiful sea blue colour saree..and looked at Arnav...he is still sleeping..she sighed and took his black blazer white crispy shirt with blue jeans and kept them on couch..She got ready and went to kitchen and started making breakfast for them..
Arnav woke up and saw his clothes on couch and smiled looking at her selection..and went to washroom to get ready..Khushi saw Time and made green tea for him and went to their room..Arnav is combing his hair..she kept green tea on table and went towards him and hugged him from back..Arnav smiled and turned towards her and kissed her forehead..and said..
Arnav: Khushi you can come to office and have lunch with me there darling.. yesterday my friends came because we know that you will wait for us but today you will be alone so darling come to office..we will have lunch together..okay..nandu nodded and smiled..He smiled back at her..
Then they all had breakfast with lots and lots of leg pulling and left to office..
Khushi as always did her chores and made lunch for him and went to his office wearing royal blue saree..Khushi went towards receptionist and asked her..
Khu: Please will you tell me where is Arnav's cabin..the receptionist looked her from top to bottom like she is some alien and replied angrily..
Rec:What..Did you just called him Arnav..How dare you.. Just look at  you..you behenji sir never lets servants like you even look at him.. look at me.. I am wearing such a hot dress and looking sexy but sir still didn't look at me..then why he will look at you..and started insulting her while whole office is laughing at her..)..Tears are falling from her eyes..she is not even allowing her to say anything.. suddenly she called her who**..This is listened by PackofWolves who came after jamming but they didn't saw whom the receptionist is insulting Because there is crowd around..There was no PackOfWolves in office that's why they are doing their over actions..Aman went to crowd to see whom she is insulting..his blood boiled to see Khushi crying and receptionist insulting her..Aman came to know she is calling Khushi who** he angrily went towards her and slapped her tightly..The whole office went silent.. PackOfWolves is confused that who slapped whom..then Aman shouted furiously..

Aman: How dare you..you slut..How dare you to insult my sister..you called her whore while you are the one who hits on everyone who is rich..U know who she is..she is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada..The receptionist and other employees are  shocked and very scared..while PackOfWolves came to know that she was insulting their Khushi..Arnav angrily went towards her and grabbed her neck..No one stopped him..NK and Aman side hugged Khushi..Payal and Anjali were consoling her..They know she is too pure and innocent to hear such words..Then Akash shouted..
Akash: Arnav leave her..Anjali and Akash went towards him and tried releasing his grip from her neck..Then Arnav left her neck and pushed her on Khushi's legs..The receptionist started coughing badly..Then Arnav shouted loudly..
Arn: I will destroy your life and career..Ready to be a beggar.. I will bring you and your whole family on roads..then Anjali shouted..
Anj: And whoever watched this and enjoyed her humiliation, give me your resignations,we are not paying you to insult others..and let me tell you if anyone request us to don't throw you out of your job then I will destroy your whole career..Then Arnav went towards her and hugged Khushi very tightly and possessively..Khushi is crying..
Then Nk carried lunch and manik took her inside his cabin.. All sat Infront of her and looking at her crying face..They are staring her without blinking their eyes..khushi saw them staring her and said sniffing..
Khu:Kya *sniff* kya hua *sniff* why are you *sniff* staring me *sniff* like that..Arnav smiled and said..
Arn: we are waiting for..Khushi llooked at him confusingly and said..
Khu: Toofan..
Anj: Arre khushi baby..Arnav is saying with your tears first we will experience toofan then floods..khushi pouted and said cutely..
Khu:you are making fun of me..then NK said..
NK:No no behna she is saying Truth..Khushi till now stopped crying and turned her face and said..
Khu: Jao I am angry..Katti.. Everyone smiled and hugged her..
All:We love this cute Wala khushi not that crying Wala khushi..Khushi smiled and hugged them back and said..
Khu:Okay fine..Now have lunch with us..Chalo..but others except Manik denied saying they will have in restaurant as they have some work.. Because they want Khushi and Arnav to spend some time together as they are newly married and they don't get any Time..They left from there..Now Arshi is alone in Arnav's cabin.
Love
Priyashiv..