part 4

After breakfast.. Everyone left to office except Ratna and Khushi..She chitchatted with ratna for sometime and went to her room..And started setting their wardrobe..After that she cleaned her room neatly and set her bed..All work completed in two hours..Then she went down and started making lunch for everyone.. Ratna came and saw her making lunch and said
Ratna:beta you don't need to do all this..You just take care of Arnav and his things..I am here to do all these things baby..( servants are there but they are not allowed to cook food as Arnav and Arvind only loves to food from family members)
Khushi smiled hearing Ratna and said..
Khushi:mom before you had to cook because I was not there but now I am here so Please take rest mumma..You don't need to worry about me.. I also don't have any work to do so I can do this at least it will keep me busy and I will not be bored..She just said like that to convince Ratna..Ratna smiled as she know that she said this to convince her..Ratna kissed her forehead with motherly love and left to her room without any arguments..
Khushi prepared breakfast for everyone and waiting for Arnav..NK,Akash,Anjali,Payel,Aman came but he didn't as he is busy in office..Khushi started looking for him but Aman held hand gently and said..
Aman:Khushi your husband is busy in meeting..So he will come late tonight..Khushi's face showed disappointment..They looked at each other and sighed in helplessness as Arnav is a workholic..
They all sat on dinning table along with Ratna..Khushi started serving food to them and herself sat beside Ratna and started eating.. Because Ratna asked her to eat when she said she don't want to eat..Ratna fake glared her and Khushi started eating.. Everyone smiled seeing this..
In the dinning table NK is pulling everyone's legs and saying his pathetic jokes to lighten up khushi's mood and finally she smiled for them seeing their efforts and everyone is relieved..
After sometime Everyone left to their works..Khushi went to her room and threw Arnav's dresses in washing machine..And after washing them..She sat on bed and started thinking about her life..
Khushi's Pov: yesterday I got married..Now I am Khushi Kumari Gupta Arnav Singh Raizada.. I was very scared yesterday.. I know Arnav married me for his family..But I am not.. I tho like him na.. I am his very big fan.. I am crazy for him.. I was scared that what if he will leave me and go to another girl..But he proved me wrong on our first night..He kissed my hands and said he loved me in first sight.. I was happy no no on cloud nine..But my voice betrayed me.. I shivered with his touch..He know I am not comfortable but still he want to make love..He assured me and promised me that he will not break my trust..He will love me and never cheat me..After this assurance I don't want to stop him..And he also warned me about his anger and not to disrespect him then he asked me to stay away from other boys let me tell you his
possessiveness filled my heart with warmth.. I know he trust me because I saw that in his eyes but he didn't Trust other boys..His kisses gave me unknown pleasure but his bites gave me pain too..A sweet pain..But he sucked them to sooth my pain..He is quite dominating especially on bed..He shouted at me for not kissing him back..Trust me I was very scared and told him that I don't know how to kiss..Then he started making love to me showing me how much he loves me.. Love making shows you his love..Once my friend told me this..Now I also experienced this.. Someone call union of bodies as sex..But union of bodies with souls is love making is pure..Yes love making is pure which is done between two soulmates..For me our body belongs to Only one person that is our husband..No one else..With our Husband we forget our shyness, my friend told me once..We trust him enough to let him touch our body..
He relished my breasts with soo much love taking me to heaven..Trust me even heaven won't be that pleasurable and beautiful..
Soon he came towards my lehenga.. I hold his hand..He asked me did I trust him..His eyes asked me to trust him and I really trust him.. I nodded in yes..He smiled and removed all clothes of mine and started doing soo many things on my lower part..Trust me when he entered his tongue.. I was in heaven..Oh God.. Sometimes it became too much but I don't want to stop him..Then he claimed me this time it pained too much I can't even tell you..Then after sometime it turned into pleasure..It felt bliss a pure Bliss..
Morning he woke me up.. I saw love,care and possessiveness in his eyes.. he said it is six but Payal put alarm at five so that in morning we can continue our love..She kept alarm to tease me..Arnav didn't wake me up because I was tired such a good man he is..Then with lots and lots of teasing we bathed together.. I made breakfast..Did Pooja.. Everyone praised my food even though it is not that good..Yes it is not that tasty I ate it but they praised it..It increased Respect in my eyes for them..Then they left.. I cleaned our room..Washed my husband's clothes and made lunch for them.. Everyone came but my husband didn't came..NK Bhai said he is busy..They tried to make me smile with their jokes I don't want then to feel bad isliye I smiled..Now I am alone..Then I started roaming in mansion and came to our garden..OMG it Sara roses and mogras.. I love roses and mogras..An idea came into my mind.. I am from South so why don't I get ready in South Indian suhaagrat style..Yes Arnav also feel good.. I started making big Garland with mogras..It is very big..Then I kept Flowers in fridge.. I kept everything ready in my bed.. I will get ready after his friends and mom,dad's dinner.. I don't have to feel embarrassed and will not tease me if I get ready after they slept..
Now it is eight..His friends came to mansion..They came early as they are free today and they want to go bed early so that Arshi can have dinner together and spend some time..But Arnav didn't came..They thought Khushi will be disappointed again but this time she smiled and they are happy that she is not sad..
They had their dinner and went to bed at nine..So that arshi will not feel disturbed..They know Arnav will come at 10:00 but they left soon as they can't make any excuse if by chance Arnav comes soon..Such a good and understanding friends they are..After they left Khushi went to her room and got ready in full south Indian style..She wore cherry red lipstick looking hot,sexy and beautiful..
Khushi smiled seeing herself in mirror..She went downstairs and started waiting for him then car horn is heard..she smiled..She went and opened the door..There he is Arnav looking exhausted and smoking..Then he smiled and saw Khushi..His mouth opened wide seeing her..The cigarette dropped from his hand..Khushi smiled seeing his reaction..
The screen freezes on Khushi's smiling and Arnav's shocked face..

Love
Priyashiv