part 3

In morning
Arnav was the first one to woke up hearing alarm sound...Payal kept alarm at 5 before leaving...Arnav wake up and immediately off the alarm as he don't want to wake up his wife...Arnav started admiring her and lightly pecked her lips without disturbing her sleep...
Arnav's pov:
I am feeling very happy and content after last night's deed.Now I got to know why everyone says that sex is pleasurable.. Yesterday I was in another world..It felt heaven if you ask me..That was more than heaven.. Yesterday I lost my virginity with my beautiful and innocent wife.It felt heaven being inside her. Pleasure just hit my head. that was difficult to control myself but stillI tried.. I don't want to hurt my wife atleast not on our first time.. I relished her whole body..Her every inch of body as if memorizing them.. I didn't stop her from shouting when I entered her because I want to hear my name from her mouth.. I wanted.to do more but I controlled myself because I don't want to hurt her but today I will have her the way I want.. I immediately off alarm Because I don't want to disturb her sleep.She is very tired and it just five am..I will myself wake her up at six..Till then she will have some rest.. I kissed her lips lightly.She is looking so tired and Beautiful.. I love her.Now toh I started Loving her even more.. I saw the time it's six..OMGI admired her for one hour.Still I want to admire her more but I have to wake her up.. Then he started shaking her shoulder lightly and called her.
Arnav:Khushi baby wake up.It is six.
After hearing time Khushi sat immediately and hissed in pain.Then she looked at Arnav and blushed.. Arnav smiled and kissed her cheek hardly.And said.
Arnav:you know baby. I love to see you like this for life long but baby it's time to wake up and smirked..Khushi looked down and found her upper body naked.And immediately covered her chest with blanket in embarrassment and closed her eyes and blushed.Arnav hugged her tightly and said..
Arnav : baby you don't need to feel embarrassed.. I am your husband and I already saw your
Before he speak further Khushi his mouth with palm and opened her eyes and blushed Khushi removed her palm.Kissed it..And leaned towards her and kissed her lips lightly.Khushi also responded. This made him smile.Arnav broke the kiss finding her breathless and said..
Arnav: I Love you Khushi.. I Love you.. I promise I will always be with you..Will you always be with me.
Khushi nodded in yes and hugged him.This made his Morning Beautiful.Khushi broke the hug and said..
Arnav :Baby now go and freshen up.Khushi get up holding the duvet close to her chest..And

about to walk but she hissed in.pain.Arnav also got down from.bed and lifted her in his arms and took her to bathroom and made her sit on slab beside basin and gave her brush.Khushi started brushing.. Arnav filled the tub with warm water and body gel and started brushing..Khushi smiled seeing his concern and felt Happy. Then he lifted her in his arms and made her sit in bath tub..He also sat in bath tub and slowly started massing and cleaning her body.Then his hand went to her clit and slowly started rubbing it soothing her pain.He once again kissed her lips.He didn't do anything more than that.After bathing.Khushi got ready in Beautiful red saree with red lipstick.Thodasa make up..And went downstairs..
Arnav is still bathing.Khushi went to kitchen and made his green tea with elaichi and went to bedroom and kept it on coffee table and went downstairs again..When she came Arnav was gelling his hairs.. Khushi came to kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone.She made breakfast with carrot halwa...
(sorry guys I don't have idea about north food.. I am sorry.. Isliye I uploaded this images.. I don't much about them but I think it is enough..)..
Then she did aarti of God..Till then her husband with his parents and friends came down.They smiled and felt extremely happy.she went towards her husband and his parents..she took blessings of his parents and they blessed her..then she went towards Arnav and touched his feet.Arnav smiled and kept his hand on her head.He wanted to stop and her but he can't Infront of his parents and it is their ritual too.
Everyone smiled seeing her giving importance to rituals and relationships and traditions.He made her stand and hugged her.Their smiled grew wider seeing the scene..They cleared their throat to get their attention.They broke the hug and Arnav smiled while Khushi blushed..
Then her mother in law went to kitchen to prepare breakfast but got shocked after seeing breakfast.She started smiling and her face showing extreme happiness..Khushi also came there. PackOfWolves is discussing about their next concert.And his father is reading news paper while sipping his tea.
Khushi and her Ratna mom started setting dinning table.Ratna is looking at Khushi with love and.happiness..She went towards khushi and hugged her. And kissed her forehead..PackOfWolves and arvind saw this and NK said...
NK:Arnav I am very happy. You got a Beautiful, innocent and caring wife.You are lucky bro.
Everyone smiled and nodded..
Arnav :yes I am lucky to have Khushi
Arvind smiled and said with guilt..
Arvind: I am sorry Arnav... I am sorry.Agar tumhari shadi sheetal se hothi toh. I shouldn't have Forgive myself Arnav .. I almost destroyed your life. I am sorry arnav...
Arnav smiled and said..
Arnav :Daddy don't be sorry. I am really very happy ki you fixed my marriage with sheetal..Agar aap usse marriage fix nahi karte toh.mei khushi se nahi milta and should have not got such wife.. I love you Dad.You gave me best gift ofmy life.You gave me khushi dad.. Don't be guilty I love you for this dad
And hugged him.PackOfWolves also hugged him .Aman also came their and joined their hug.Ratna called them for breakfast.They started having it..
NK:mom.Did you change your recipe its damn tasty mom..
Anjali :yes mom it is heaven.. I want more.
PackOfWolves started praising the food.Khushi smiled shyly.Then arnav said..
Arnav: I love to kiss the hands of the person who cooked this
and smirked..Arnav know that khushi cooked the food.Khushi blushed and ratna said..
Ratna: really. Toh phir tu apni biwi ko kiss kar kyunki yeh khana usi ne banaya hain.
(Really,then why don't you kiss your wife,because the food had been made by her only)
PackOfWolves looked shocked then NK said..
NK:Khushi Meri behna yeh kana tune banaya hain.Now toh I will have food everyday from your hands..
(Khushi,my sister you made this food,From now onwards I will have food everyday from your hands only)
Everyone smiled and said.Bhukkad...
Anjali: really khushi. Food is awesome..
Payel:what awesome.It is more than awesome.. I don't have words to describe..
Aakash:Khushi from today we love to have food from your hands behna..
Aman :yes behna..
PackOfWolves and Aman :thanks Khushi .... Thanks for coming into our life. They got up and took her in a hug
Khushi smiled and hugged them back.Arnav got up from his chair and pulled PackOfWolves and Aman from her and took her in side hug and said..
Arnav :yeh Meri biwi bohut nazuk hain.Aisa tightly mat pakdo..Only I have that right.Said very possesively
(This,my wife is very fragile.Don't hold her tightly....Only I have the right)
Khushi kept her head on his chest..Arnav smiled and encircled his arms round her. everyone smiled at his.possessiveness..
The screen freezes on their hugging.position..