Socials

Tommy gets ready to press the "go live" button but I stop him. I ask him to turn on the camera.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, turn it on and then we can start."

He does so and then presses go live. I could feel the nerves rise but I also feel like it will be fine.

____________________________________

My face shows up on obs and the chat is quite literally flying. Tommy rubs my back to try and calm me. Tommy is doing all the talking while I am just smiling. The second song comes on and goes "HEY LISTEN" we crack open our cokes and takes a sip. I started laughing and started feeling a bit relaxed. Its nerve racking when you have around 230 thousand people watching your every move and mistake. Tommy made jokes and we started fighting on stream but the chat was having a good time.

"Okay chat im gonna join the vc and open the minecraft world so we can get started." I said as i navigated my way to discord.

Dream joined " Hey Cora, you ready?"

"As always." I said grinning

George joined but instead of saying something he just screeched which made Me, Dream, and Tommy burst out laughing. I started with getting trees and mining the first chance I got. "Good thing you are getting stuff now because you can't go back down when the lava gets here."

"Oh really I would think I could just mine into it and come out fine." I said sarcastically. Dream scoffed instead of giving a comeback. I could hear his smile which made me smile a bit. I was running for a while trying to find a mountains biome. That gave the lava plenty of time to rise. "You are really bad at this game you know." I give Tommy the death stare. "I'll have you know, I am very good at this game." I said while flipping my hair.

I finally found a tall mountain and starting climbing. The lava was very close to me, about 1 minute from burning me. Mid climb my phone starts blowing up. I didn't have the ringer off so when all the notifications started coming in Tommy looked over my shoulder and Dream asked what was happening in a confused tone. I look down and I was gaining tons of followers all at once. I realized people had found my instagram and I haven't ever said what it was. These people are some real detectives.

"How did you guys find my instagram, what the hell." I said while laughing but wearing a confused look. "It too you guys 45 mins of seeing my face to find it." Dream and George were giggling and Tommy looked amazed at how fast my notifications were going. As if this isn't his daily life. I finally got to the top of the mountain and set up base. "What do I do now? Wait for death or something?" I said waiting for an answer.

Dream and George joined the server and started placing random mobs around. "I think i'm going to stay in my hut since you guys think this is helping." Right when i said that dream came in and put a sign down that read "This is for you ;)". I got really excited until he placed about 10 Blazes in my tiny 2x6 hut. I started screaming like someone is trying to kill me but to be fair someone is. The death screen appears and I started cursing at Dream "You fucking wanker, I thought you were going to give me something useful asshole."

"But I did, If you killed them you could've gotten blaze rods and gone to the end." He started laughing but I decided that I was going to get him back. "Next time you do a challenge i'm going to screw with you." "Sounds fun." he said in a cocky tone. That mother fucker he twisted my words. Tommy chimed in to end the stream. "Alright, I hope you guys enjoyed the stream. We are going to raid Philza, make sure to give him some attention." We waved bye and ended stream. I scolded dream for what he did again and walked back into my room. I look at my phone once I was on my bed and saw I got a text from Dream.