I Love You

I decided to let how I felt go. I'm with Wilbur, who loves me. What can be better than that? Will invited Clay, George, and me to Buckingham Palace. Of course, I said yes. 

The guys met at my house and we left. Will held my hand while rubbing his hand across it. I'm not a big game player so I just walked next to Will while he and the boys talked about the newest games coming out.

I shared my headphones with him so he could listen to what I was listening to. I'm glad I had my airpods because his height would've taken my headphones out of my ears.

*Time skip*

Will Goes back to his house because he has a lot of editing to do. I wanted to hang out more but he had to get this video out soon so I let him go. Clay and George came back to my house and George hung out with Tommy. Leaving me and Clay alone. I didn't really like the thought but he's my friend so I guess it's fine. 

Even though I didn't play many games I did play Minecraft, bedrock edition of course. Like I would buy a big pc like Tommy's just to play one game. "Do you want to play Minecraft?" The energy was awkward like the two people who have one mutual friend and that friend leaves. 

"Sure!" I turned on my Playstation and gave him a controller. I had headsets to connect to the controllers for when I wanted to play at night. I handed him a headset and sat down on the floor crisscrossed. He sat down behind me with his back propped up against my bed.

We were laughing and fighting overall having a good time. I didn't even realize that when I sat back down I was sitting with my back against his chest in between his legs and he had his arms wrapped in front of me. It was comfortable. 

George comes in and just stares for a second. "Clay we have to go." He got up to put the controller back and hugged me goodbye. He and George left but I continued playing with some music on.

George's POV:

Clay and I walked out of the house and started walking back to mine. "What the hell Clay?" I hit him and He looked at me in defense. "WHAT DID I DO!" I just looked at him like he was stupid. "She has a BOYFRIEND! That Boyfriend of hers is Wilbur." "Yes, I know that" he replied. "So stop being all flirty, SHES. NOT. YOURS." 

"What if she likes me and doesn't know yet?" He said while shrugging. "Well wait and see if she breaks up with him, until then CUT IT OUT." He rolled his eyes at me and we finished the walk in silence.

Cora's POV: 

Will came over because he finished editing and he said he missed me. We were in my room and he fell asleep facing me, cuddling while we were listening to music. I just laid there with my eyes closed while playing with his hair and lightly massaging his head.  I loved being with Wilbur because it was always calm and sweet moments with him. 

Whatever we did together it's always a memorable moment. I kissed him on his head and closed my eyes to go to sleep. 

The Morning

Tommy was so used to me knocking on his door when I wake up that he woke up later than he wanted. I slept in because Will wasn't awake yet so that means I go back to sleep.  I would get woken up by little kisses being placed all over my face.

 I opened my eyes and a smiling boy was looking back at me. Once I was awake he got up and sat on the edge of the bed to watch tiktoks. If he stayed laying down he wouldn't get up. I crawled over to him and straddled his lap and hugged him. "Someone is happy this morning." He said while wrapping my arms around me. 

"Why wouldn't I be when my boyfriend is here?" He giggled and set his phone down. "I'm hungry you have to get off so I can go downstairs." I refused so he just stood up and carried me the way I was. 

Luckily my parents already left for work because that would be very awkward seeing their daughter literally hooked on a boy. Tommy on the other hand came downstairs a few minutes after us. 

He made a fake gagging noise "Do you have to be literally attached to him." I gave him a stank face and laid my head back down. Will sat me down in a chair and gave me eggs and toast. He made some for himself and Tommy as well. I thanked him and started eating.

After eating he got up and kissed me on the head. "I have to go to the studio, I'll facetime you when I get  home though." I got up to walk him out and hugged him. "Be safe, I love you." He smiled so big, that was the first time I actually said the full thing. He kissed me on the lips and said it back. 

He left and Tommy looked at me. "So I'm guessing you are over that wave from the other day." "Yes, He's my boyfriend and Clay is just my friend." Went into the living room and turned on the tv. "CORA GET UP YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" Someone shouted while busting through the door.

-

Word Count: 935