Date

I woke up and didn't have many plans until the afternoon when Tommy and I have to leave to visit Wilbur. I had a whole morning to waste so I hopped on discord to chat with the boys. Not many people were awake except for George, Dream, Sapnap, and Karl. "Good Morning!" I said very excitedly. They all were up because they synced with George's sleep schedule. "Oh, Hey Cora," George said giving me the same energy. Karl and Sapnap also greeted but Dream was dead silent. "Dream, You alright buddy?" "Yea, I'm fine. I'm just focused." He sounded very off. "What are you working on?" I was trying to get him to talk more but he was very short. "Editing." I decided to just leave him be since he was busy. "You 3 want to play bed wars?" They all agreed.

I walked into Tommy's room and asked if I could use his computer. I don't have one of my own because I never had the money to save up. I sat down and we queued up for a game. Dream was silent the whole time, I was worried about him because normally he is very chatty even when he is editing. I decided to not poke the bear and try to focus on my game. "KARL HELP ME, SAPNAP IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" I was shouting at the top of my lungs. "YOU THINK I CAN HELP? IM FLATTERED BUT I CAN'T." We played a few more rounds until Tommy came in telling me someone was here for me.

I was confused but I logged off and went to see who it was. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen and to my surprise I saw "KAT!" I ran up to her and pulled her into the tightest hug I have ever given. Kat is my oldest friend, I've known her since nursery. "Hey, How are you?" She said while wearing the biggest smile. "I've been good. It's been forever!" "I know right, I've been so busy I haven't gotten a chance to visit but I saw you all over my Twitter and I knew we had to catch up."  I was shocked that It had reached her because she doesn't even keep up with mcyt's. "Wow that's crazy, let me show you up to my room. It's changed a lot in a year."

We walk up to my room and she looks around in awe. "You weren't kidding, your room completely flipped aesthetics" she looked a bit longer and then sat down. "So girl what did you do to get massive?" She questioned. "Well... Tommy is a big shot streamer now and I showed my face on his stream. His fans went crazy and trended me on Twitter." I pulled up Instagram and showed her my account. "Look at this, My followers skyrocketed and the likes are unbelievable." "That's insane Cora, What the hell." She looked at me with wide eyes. "You remember Wilbur right, Tommy's friend?" She nodded at me give a yes. "This isn't for sure but we kind of have a thing going on." "ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

" Yeah, nothing is official but we kissed yesterday, and him, Tommy, and I are supposed to go over to his house later and hang out." She started jumping up and down in excitement. "This is so great! Is this the first guy since Cam?" My breath stopped for a minute because I haven't heard that name since I graduated. "Wow, yea major throwback. How is he by the way?" She looked at me. "You haven't gotten word of what happened?" I shook my head no. She stood up and looked at me. "Last year he got locked up because he stole from multiple stores and stole cars and shit." I looked in disbelief. "Oh my god, So he basically went off the rails." "Yeah pretty much" I was speechless.

When I knew Cam he was the sweetest and even though we clicked very well we broke up because I was going through a lot of stuff at the moment. I never knew he could commit crimes. Kat and Us talked and chilled out for hours. It was about 2 and she decided to go home and give me time to get ready to go see Will. "TOMMY GET DRESSED, WE ARE LEAVING IN 20." I tie my hair up, put on a black sweater, some brown jeans, and black converse. I sit downstairs waiting for Tommy and he's wearing the same outfit as usual. I swear he never washes his clothes. "You ready?" I say while standing up. "Yup! Let's go."

We walk for about 20 minutes and eventually end up at Wilbur's door. He opens the door and welcomes us inside. He's wearing his merch, baggy jeans, and white converse. I thought it was kind of cute because it's almost the same outfit as mine. He took us to his room and showed us all of his instruments. The cat piano, baby blue, Simone, and his darker blue guitar. "I was thinking about getting an actual piano but I just haven't taken time to go look at one."             "You should definitely get one, you would probably pick up on it very fast." "I'll probably go look for one this weekend if the band doesn't want to record."