Calling It quits

We had back from subway around 5 and it was now 6:30. Clay had been asleep on me for about an hour and I only slept for 30 minutes out of that. (meaning they did it for 30 mins and slept for an hour)

I was just laying there playing with his hair until I noticed he started moving and making little noises. "good morning sleepy" I said while still fiddling with his hair. This boy just makes me smile so wide. He wiggled himself up from my stomach and gave me a soft kiss.

Without saying a word he got up and walked to the bathroom. I needed to talk to Wilbur. I needed to tell him I've made up my mind and that he needs to go be with Kat.

Will <3

Cora

Hey, can I come to your room? we need to chat.

Will <3

Yea, I'll leave the door unlocked.

I closed my phone and sat up. Clay came out of the bathroom and walked up to me giving a hug. I fell backward and started giggling. "Where are you going, I want cuddles." He pouted. "I need to go talk to someone okay. I will be back before you know it." I gave him a kiss on the nose and sat up throwing on my slippers. I walked out and headed to Wilburs room.

I opened the door and he was just laying on his bed with his head against the frame. "Hey" I said while closing the door. He sat up giving me his full attention. "What's going on?" I sat down. I didn't have any certain emotion at the moment. "I talked to Kat and I think It would be best If you date her." He looked shocked and confused. "What in the world are you talking about." 

"I saw how you flirt with her and she genuinely makes you happy. I'm hurting you by sitting here flirting with you AND Clay. I sit here still not knowing who I like more and there is a lovely girl who likes you. So you go and date her. Give Her all the love you have And I will date Clay."

"I- I don't know how to respond." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "If we are meant to be we will find our way back. But for now, we will be two friends who have significant others." tears started forming in my eyes at the thought of him with someone else. But it was the least selfish thing I could do. "I will always love you Will Gold." I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed his forehead. 

I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into a kiss on the lips. It was sad but sweet. He let go and I left the room. I feel like I did the right thing. Kat is better for him overall.  I walked back to Clay's room and knocked so he could let me In. "It's open!" I hear him yell. I open it and lock it behind me. 

I laid on the bed and put my face in his chest while he wrapped his arms around me. It was about 7 pm at this point but I wasn't tired at all. I decided to force myself to fall asleep. I could hardly wait for tomorrow. Everyone was going to meet up and It was going to be so much fun.

-

Word Count: 570

A/N: A bit of a shorter chapter as always though I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote for the chapter.<3 

Also I write whatever happens in my mind. like oh this might be interesting let me write it down. so I try my best to connect previous chapters to the one I want to write. so with that out there I apologize if things become confusing or too much is happening too fast. I love feedback <3