Lust

TW: smoking and a little spicy action

"CORA GET UP YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" Someone shouted while busting through the door.

___________________________________

"What?" I turn around seeing Clay panting in the doorway. "Get up we are going out." I got up and stuck up my pointer finger indicating that I need a minute. I ran upstairs and changed out of my pj's.

I walk down the steps and once my feet hit the bottom step Clay grabs my wrist and pulls me out the door while shouting "Tommy lock the door!" It is 8 in the morning and he is pulling me through London for a reason I don't know about. "Clay, where are we going?"

"Just wait until we get there." It took about two minutes running until we got there. "A park? Why are we here?" He took a moment to breathe. "I thought it was a very pretty place and thought you might want to see it." He started walking and I followed.

There was a blanket, pillows, and a basket of food. "Sit." He said while he started sitting. "This is so sweet but I just ate." He opened the basket and took out a sandwich. "You don't have to eat, just talk." We talked for a while laughing and giggling.

We got a bunch of stares when we were running around throwing carrots at each other. I ran out of carrots and he started chasing me. I made my way back to the blanket and sat down with my leg straight out.

He tripped over it landing right next to me. I took my opportunity to get on top of him and tickle him until he begs for mercy. He was laughing so hard I thought a blood vessel might pop. "PLEASE STOP" he said laughing in between words.

I took my hands off of him and put them on each side of him. I look down at him and he is just staring at me. His eyes put you in a trance almost. His face is perfectly structured and his freckles tie everything together. He is easily one of the most mesmerizing people I have come across.

He props himself up in his arms and leans closer to my face. While straddling him I lean down breaking the space between us. His lips were soft. I place my hands behind his head, holding his wavy length hair in between my fingers. He placed his hands on my cheeks and he slowly leaned back into a laying position. It was a bunch of soft kisses. They weren't passionate but they were meaningful.  Like every kiss had a story behind it.

I got out of my head and realized what was happening. I pushed off of him and stood up. "I can't believe I just did that, I'm dating Will."

"I am so sorry, we both just got carried away." He got up and put his hands on my shoulders. "Relax, It was just an accident." He was right, It was nothing serious. We sat back down on the blanket. "Just forget it happened." I said. He nodded his head and we chilled at the park for a few hours just doing random things.

We chased ducks around the pond, Watched tiktoks, and played on the playground. Grown adults playing on a child playground. Classy. We decided to leave the park and walk around London going into random little shops. The sun was setting but we wanted to do more so we walked back to my house to drop off the stuff we bought.

We walked inside and went into my room to put the stuff down. He started walking out but I pulled him back in and shut the door. "Do you wanna do something fun?" I whispered. He looked at me confused. I opened my wardrobe and reached in a pair of shoes I never wear. I pulled out a bag of weed.

"If you don't want to we don't have to but the offer is here." He thought about it and told me to put it in my pocket. So I did, I never smoked it in my room because obviously the smell. Tommy thinks I stopped smoking completely so if he found out I still did he would be so disappointed.

We walked downstairs and before walking out the door I look at Tommy who sitting on the couch. "We are going to the park okay, we'll be back soon." We walked to the closest park that had nobody. We sat down and I reached in my pocket pulling out the wraps, lighter, and weed.

He watched my hands as I rolled, impressed that I know what I'm doing. It was very difficult doing this on my leg trying to not lose anything. I licked it shut and lit it. We pass back and forth a couple of times becoming very giggly. "Do you know what shotgunning is?" He tried to look at me seriously but couldn't. "Nope." Saying that with a big smile. "We basically share a hit. So I smoke it and blow the smoke into your mouth." "I'm down."

I put the blunt in my mouth and inhaled a bit in holding the rest. Clay was sitting crisscrossed in front of me and I got on my knees. I got VERY close to Clay's face and he opened his mouth. I blew the hit into his mouth and he inhaled. I was staring but didn't realize I was. As he inhaled he threw his head back and blew the little bit he didn't inhale into the sky.

I don't know what came over me but with sudden movements, I straddled his lap and pulled his face down to look at me. I pushed my lips into his with so much passion that it almost knocked the wind out of me. He was shocked but gladly accepted the kiss with a smirk. His hands moved to my lower back. I could tell that he was smiling which only boosted my confidence.

I started rolling my hips grinding against his. I pulled away needing air. Clay moved his lips onto my neck leaving sweet kisses. He started putting pressure leaving hickeys all over while running his hands up and down my back. His movement was driving me crazy. I threw my head back letting out light moans.

I ran my hands through his hair not knowing where else to put them. It was my turn to leave marks. I put my hand on his chest pushing him down into the grass. I attached my mouth to his neck and put my hands in his shirt. Man was he ripped. My hands ran all over his body while my mouth was busy leaving little purple-ish spots all over his neck.

His hands moved around until they found a place on my thighs. He rubbed up and down my thighs while lightly squeezing then moving their way up to my butt squeezing it as well. Him doing that got a smile and giggle out of me. His hands stayed in the general area.

I kissed his lips messily while he tangled his hands in my hair. After what I would guess was a minute we stopped and sat up straight. He looked at the swing set and slides then looked back at me. I caught on to what he was trying to say. "Race you" I smirked at him. "You are on." he replied. I started running before he got a chance. "Hey, not fair!" By the time he caught up to me, I was already sitting on the swings.

He pushed me and each time I came back he gave me a short peck on the lips. I was having so much fun I didn't want the come-down to arrive. We were at the park for a total of 2 hours until we decide to wrap it up and walk back. I grabbed my special stuff and put it back into my pocket. We interlocked fingers the whole way back twirling and dancing while walking.

Walking back into the house, Tommy turned around as I walked in and what he saw was a hot mess. I was all over Clay and we were unconsciously extremely loud. "Fuckin hell." Tommy mumbled to himself. 

He walked over to me taking my arm from clay and walked upstairs. "You can sit on the couch." Tommy said glaring at Clay. He Turned on my fan and made me a blanket bed on the floor of my room. He did this knowing that certain things will annoy me when I wake up. I was extremely tired from being out all day and from being high.

He played with my hair causing me to relax and fall asleep. Once I was out Tommy walked out closing the door and went downstairs. "Do you need me to call George?" He asked with a serious face. "Yea, that would be cool." He dialed George and he picked up.

"Hey, Could you come to get Clay from my house?" "Is everything okay?" George asked concerned. "Yeah, Cora and Him Got shit-faced." George sighed. "I'll be there in 10."

-

Word Count: 1522

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I've never written anything spicy as you could say so I hope I did well. Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter!