Chapter 1

Story of a navy little angel staying in Fagwada a small village in Punjab along with her Mama Mami and cousin. Love had exited her life when she was just 5 year old. Since then she would only experience love and care by only 2 most important names of her life. First was her Mama ji and second her Mahi di.

So let's see how this angel survive in her mami's cruel world and meet the love of her life.....

******
Let's begin the story
******

Shehnaaz Gill - 20 year old cute sweet innocent girl. Living in Punjab with her Mama, Mami and cousin sister.

After shehnaaz's parents death (that means when she was 5year old) her mamu adopted her as he loved her a lot and didn't want her to be left alone without a family. He thought his wife and he will love her like their own daughter. Shehnaaz's mami never wanted her to stay with them but then thought that she would get an unpaid house help for lifetime and accepted her. In the early age just when her parents had passed away, mami didn't let her join school saying she wasn't well and is not in state to study. Though she never wanted her to study but Mama ji was determined in making her study and live her life fully. At that time she had to drop her studies and then joined them back a little later. Mami and her daughter would be extra sweet with sana when her mamu would be around and rest of the time they would be as rude as they can be. At times when her mamu would go out for a tour to some or the other city, her mami would not even give her one proper meal.

Srabhjeet Singh Verma - Shehnaaz Mama ji. 50 year old business man. He has a small jewelry shop of his own, in Punjab. He loves Sana a lot and can't see a single tear in her eyes. He has always comforted her with his love and care.

Perpreet Kaur Verma - Shehnaaz Mami. A cruel 43 year old lady with full of attitude. She is a house wife. Hates Sana a lot. Can't see her smiling at all. Therefore she does every possible thing to make her cry.

Simar Kaur:- Shehnaaz cousin sister. 20 year old and is currently studying. Though she was supposed to complete her studies 2 years back but due her being weak in studies she had to repeat 2 classes. She is off same age as Sana (just a few months difference). Arrogant in nature and is quite jealous of Shehnaaz. She leaves no chance to make her realize that her parents are dead and she is alive on there support only.

Prabhdeep Benipal:- A very sweet innocent 44 year old widow. Running her own small school by the name Guru Satnam Public School in this village Fagwada. She lost her husband Sidhu Singh Benipal 15 years back  when her daughter Mahi was 5 year's old. Just one year before his death he had opened up this school saying " I want to appreciate your studies and empower my daughter and other women of this village to stand on there own feet. This village doesn't have any school for girls therefore this one is going to encourage them." She had earned a respect in village in past these years because of her school and her education.

Mahi:- shehnaaz's best friend cum sis. She is 2 years elder then shehnaaz and treats her like her own little sister.

Mahi was engaged to Jay and was soon going to be married.
Sana and Mahi had a very close bond. Mahi did not have any sibling. The very first day when she met Sana, she felt as if her younger sister was in front of her.

****Flashback***

A sweet, innocent, little angel wearing white mid kalf length dress with her hair loosely hanging on her shoulder, was sitting in front of Mr and Mrs Verma's house. Mahi's mom was here to visit Mr. Verma to share her sorry on his sister's dismiss and Mahi had tugged along with her. The moment they reached his house they saw this little angel sobbing and cleaning her face. Mahi left her mom's hand and ran towards Sana.

Mahi:- hello!! Ki hoeya tuanu? Tusi ronde kanu pae ho? (Hello!! What happened to you? Why are you crying?)

Mahi's mom came forward and rubbed her hand on Sana's head.

Mahi mom:- bache!! Ki hoya? Tusi kon ho?( child!! What happened? Who are you?)

Sana immediately hugged her and started crying, digging her face in her stomach. Mahi's mom rubbed her hand on her head.

Mahi mom:- bs bache... esse rote nahi... dasso ki hoeya tuanu?(tell me what happened?)

Sana:- aunty ji... me....meri mum...mumma.... pa...pa... menu.... kl...kla... cho....or.. ddd... ge.... o...o...o dur... ch...chale... chalegae....

Now she understood that she is Mr. Verma's sister's daughter. Mahi got sad seeing this little angel crying. She pulled her out and hugged her tightly.

Mahi:- bs bs... esse nai rote... tu taan meri strong behn hai na... mere daddy ji bhi mujhe chod ke... duuuuurrrrrr... chalegae... per me roti nai hun... pta kyun....

Sana came out of her hug and cleaned her face. Sobbing a little she asked.

Sana:- k....kyu....kyun...

Mahi :- kyun ki daddy ji kehte the meri strong beti kabhi roti nai hai... wo to bohot strong hai... or mera naam roshen kerregi... tu bhi apne mumma papa ji ki strong beti hai na?

Sana nodded positively.

Mahi:- to fir no rona dhona ok...

Sana:- ok... fir mummy or papa ji wapes aajaenge

Mahi mom:- nai putter wo wapis taan nai aange... per wo sad bhi nai hoenge... kyunki ab unki strong beti khush rahegi na... to wo bhi happy happy honge... agr ap roi roi kerroge to wo bhi wahan roi roi kerrenge... wo apko wahan beth ke dekh rahe hain...

Sana:- sachi di? Apke daddy bhi wahin beth ke apko dekhte hain?

Mahi:- haan or kya... or na night me star bn ke mujhe dikhte bhi hain.

Sana smiled and looked at Mahi.

Sana:- mujhe bhi mummy papa ji dikhenge?

Mahi:- han ji

Mahi mom:- tusi galaan maro me hune aai. (You both chat together... I'll just be back)

With this Mahi's mom left them alone and went inside Mr. Verma's house. There she made him understand that Sana should join schooling and she would take no charge if they let her study there. Mr. Verma agreed to this because he too was tensed for Sana and was looking for ways to distract her mind. But Mrs. Verma was not in the favor of this.

Like this Mahi and Sana would meet regularly and slowly & steadily Mahi became very protective to wards Sana.

****Flashback ends***
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To ji ye thi nai kahani ki amazing shurwat... kesi lagi ap sub ko please comment kerke btao?....

Kya me isse continue kerrun?

Track pasand aaya kya?