Chapter 23

Do comment and hit the 🌟 button
******
They quickly got ready and left for having breakfast. The restaurant was almost full. They still managed to grab a table which could provide a little privacy to them. Filling there plates with buffet food they settled on their table. Shehnaaz was all the time gushing over the beautiful view that was set right in front of her. And sid had a constant smile on his face while being lost in his beautiful wife's face. While munching his food he spoke up.

Sid:- baby ek baat bta tere closet me to essi koi dress nai thi... fir ye kese aai? Mujhe ache se yaad hai ki mene to tujhe essa kuch bhi nai leke diya? To fir ye wali kahan se aai?

(Outfit in media box)

Sana:- arre bebu wo madhu hai na... ek number ki jhalli... wo jabrdasti mujhe shopping le gai... boli "tere pass to sare professional kapde hain aur minimoon pe ye sub nai pehnte"...

Sidharth chuckled while Sana mimicked Madhu.

Sid:- kya? Minimoon? Ye kya hai?

Sana who was fiddling with spoon, bite her tongue realizing the blunder she had done.

Sana:- hae syapa... aa ki bol ta tu Sana? Dur fitte mu tere... jbaan fratte(table fan) wng chaldi aa teri v... jma he control ni hega... hai ni hun ki dsaan ennu?
(Shit yaar... what did you say Sana? Your tongue works like a table fan... you don't have any control over it... now what should I tell him?)

Sid:- baby tune fir PTC channel chalu ker liya na? Hindi me kyun nai bolti tu? Hindi me bol na plz...

Sana:- haan... hai wo... bebu wo mtlb...... wo... (with an idea striking in her mind, she looked at him) mtlb nai pta mujhe bhi... aur mene nai pucha usse... tu chhod na wo sub aur ye bta tujhe kesi lagi ye dress? Tune mujhe subhe se complement bhi nai diya koi... meri tareef bhi nai kerri... me itna tyar hui fir bhi kuch nai bola tu... jaa me nai baat kerti tere se... hnnnn...

Huffing she turned her face the other side. They were sitting on right next to each other but on separate chairs.
He held her chin and tried turning her face towards him.

Sid:- awww mera baby ko complement chahiye? Idhar dekh... (he then held her hands in his) Meri jaan tu itni pyaari lg rahi hai that I was in loss of words when I first saw you today... tu itni sunder hai ki koi bhi word teri beauty ko define nai ker sukta jaan... aur fir meri nazar tere chehre se hte to dress pe jae na? Wese na madhu ki choice achi hai per mere se jada nahi... kyun ki meri ye jo pyaari c choice hai na usse kisi makeup ki bhi need nai sunder dikhne ke liye... per fir bhi agr kerle makeup to fir to usse jada sunder koi angle bhi nai hogi.... my cute little wife is the most beautiful women out there in this world...

She was already blushing while he was complementing her. She giggled when he completed it and quickly wrapped her arms around his chest. Bitting her lower lip she snuggled more into him. He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her. Pecking her head he spoke.

Sid:- moti ye jo tu her time meri property ko kat ti rehti hai na, ye achi baat nai hai. Iski punishment to pka dunga tujhe me...

Bending a little towards her ear.

Sid:- aur wo bhi aj raat ko he... pka promise

Shenaaz shivered and tightened her grip around him. He smiled softly and pulled his chair back pulling shehnaaz on his lap.