Chapter 26

Informing in advance
This chapter contains a bit of mature content. If you don't wish to read, it's a request please skip this and the next chapter. And also please keep in mind "THIS  IS  JUST  A  FICTION  AND  HAS  NOTHING  TO  DO  WITH  REAL CHARACTERS."

********
Let's begin with the chapter....
********

Lifting her up in his arms he stepped inside the bedroom. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and her eyes were fixed on his face admiring him, with a small smile playing on her lips. Room was quite dark. The only thing that bought light in this dark room were these scented candles. Romantic heart shape candles, filling up the room with amber fragrance. Sidharth dropped her on bed and brought his face extremely close to her. Relaxing fragrance was working in calming her nerves down, but the proximity between them was increasing her heartbeat. Their faces were so close that she could feel his breath on her face and he could feel the heat of her blushing cheeks touching him directly. Realizing what new experience is now going to unwrap in her life, she clenched her eyes tightly. She felt as if the very next moment, her heart would come out of her mouth. She fisted the bedsheet in her hand when he kissed her forehead. There was something different in this forehead kiss today or may be she felt like that. May be... may be because this was all new to her... may be this feeling was normal for others... may be this how it is supposed to be.... may be... but this was very new and different for her... she could feel butterflies dancing in her stomach... but all of a sudden they stopped dancing... her breathing was coming back to normal... and then she realized that the weight she could feel earlier on her was now missing. And then the other side of bed dipped. She suddenly opened her eyes and saw sid wasn't there. Turning her face to the other side she saw sid laying down.
He turned his face towards her. She was looking at him with a blank expression. Not able to speak a single word because she really couldn't understand what just happened with her. His action had actually confused her and he could clearly read her confusion.

Sid:- kya? esse kya dekh rahi hai?

Sana:- sidharth... ye... kya...

Sid:- shhhhhh....

He kept his finger on her lips.

Sid:- pehle me pura ker lun fir tu apni baat bolna... (he creased her cheeks lovingly).... not because I don't love you... but because I love you to another level meri jaan... mene kaha tha na tujhse ki ye sub jub bhi hoga hmare bich me... hum dono ki mrzi se hoga? Hmmm?

A drop of tear fell down from her eyes and she nodded softly.
He cleaned up that tear and spoke again.

Sid:- to me ye sach me mean kerta hun Sana... mujhe malum hai ki tune kaha tha subhe that you want all this to happen between us... and trust me I was really happy to hear all that... aur me bhi tere sath her wo experience kerna chahta hun jo her couple kerta hai... tujhe un sub ka chizon ka experience kerwana chahta hun... but nothing out of need... jub bhi hoga bohot pyara hoga kyunki wo sirf aur sirf hmare pyaar ki wja se hoga...

Sana:- per me sach...

Sid:- nai....... tu abhi ready nai hai... mujhe malum hai ki madhu ne tujhe ye sub ulti sidhi baaten sikhai hain... haan malum hai mujhe... tu shaam me jub room me wapis aai thi uss time apna phone meri pocket me bhul gai thi... tb mene uska msg pdha tha... me ye nai keh raha ki wo glat hai... wo thik kehe rahi hai... ladke esse hote hain... unke esse desire, needs wgera hote hain... but mujhe kabhi bhi essi feeling nai aai ki ye sub me tere sath kisi need ko puri kerne ke liye kerrun... no... kabhi bhi nai...  whenever this will happen between us, it will happen out of love and with our agreement. Samjhi.. so you don't need to take any pressure... ok baby?