chapter 16

(In shilpa shety's voice) Merse to koi pyaar he nai kerta 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Chalo abhi bohot hua mera drama let's start with the chapter
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a month since they both got married. They have grown in their friendship. Preeti has returned back to her house though she keeps on coming every 2nd day. Zoya and Zee's are most of the time in sid's house as Zoya has become a really good friend of Shehnaaz.
It's another morning in Shukla house sid and Rita maa are sitting on dinning while Sana is serving them.

Rita Maa:- to kub se shuru hai tera college?

Sana first looked at sid who all of sudden stopped eating but still was gazing at his plate.

Sana:- agle hafte se hai maa.

Rita maa:- chalo acha hai... sidharth ab tu iss trhan mu bna na bnd ker or usse shopping pe leja... naye kapde leker de jo wo college pehn sake... aur iss trhn reaction dena bnd ker....

Sid:- 5 min me niche gaadi me milo...

And with that he left the house. Sana was looking at his retreating figure when maa blinked and asked her to go.
The journey was quite silent. Shehnaaz time and again tried to talk to him but he wasn't responding. They reached malls parking area and sid was about to step out when she held his hand.

Sana:- mujhe nai kerni koi shopping... mujhe college bhi nahi jana... ap please mera admission cancel kerra do...

Sid was looking straight.

Sid:- kyun ab kya hua hai tujhe?

Sana:- kyunki me apko esse upset aur gusse me nahi dekh sukti....

Sid realized what has he done. He didn't mean to stop her from studying. He sighed and turned his face in her direction. And saw tears in her eyes. He cupped her face and cleaned her tears.

Sid:- mujhe tere college jane se problem nai hai yaar... Me bs hostel wali baat se irritated hun... tera college agr nazdik hota na to kabhi tujhe hostel me rehne nai deta... me kese rahunga yaar tere bina? Mujhe neend bhi nai aaegi... kya kerrunga me tabhi?

She smiled and cupped his face in her hands.

Sana:- tabhi to keh rahi hun cancel kerra de admission.

Sid:- nai bilkul nai... ye me nai hone dun ga... I want to be called as Dr. Shehnaaz Shukla's husband...... per tere bina nahi reh paunga ye bhi sach hai....

With this he pulled his hand down. She moved a little towards him.

Sana:- please na tu sad mut ho...

Sid pulled her in his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Sid:- ek bich ka rasta hai... btaun?

She nodded cutely while holding his neck and moving her finger in his hair.

Sid:- tu na roz mujhe raat me video call kerna aur fir Saturday Sunday ghar aa jaya kerna. Tub me ek hafte ka cota pura ker lunga. Done?

Sana giggled and reverted

Sana:- pakka done... per ab tu fir gusse nahi hoga.

Sid smiled and pecked her lips.

Sid:- nai hounga meri jaan... chl ab teri shopping kerne chalen...

They smiled and came out of his car. He helped her out in shopping but he didn't allow her to buy any short dresses. Clothes shopping was done and now they bought some essential items.
Sid came back with a few sanitary packets.