chapter 24

Do drop your reviews on this chapter in comment section and also don't forget to hit the star ⭐ button. Love you all.

Back to story
*******

Hand in hand they stepped inside

Hand in hand they stepped inside. A peaceful smile is spread across his face by seeing his Shehnaaz living her life to the fullest. She was laughing, jumping from one ride to another and eating all sort thigs a child would love to eat. At times fear could be seen on her face before entering the rides that seemed to be dangerous but just one assurance look by him and his words "me hun na jaan? Me hone dunga tujhe kuch?" Was enough for her to face anything in this dam world. They took n no. of rides and enjoyed their day to the fullest. From Recording her fearful reactions to recording his blushing face, from capturing the beautiful memories to capturing him throwing glares at other men's around, from him eating candyfloss on her demand to her drinking narial pani with him from same narial. They had all that fun in this one day itself. Being together and experiencing eachother's presence all throughout the day was an exceptionally wonderful experience for them. It doesn't mean that in these past six months of marriage they haven't experienced such moments aur haven't spent time alone. They have ofcorse but mostly she was decked up with her studies, aur else Zoya and Zee would be around when she is on vacation. If they ever got time alone it would either be while having dinner outside aur else the night time they get to spend together. This one short trip had given them the pleasant time that their relationship had required the most at present. And this trip was definitely a promise to bring them together in many more ways.