Chapter 3

-August 1994-

Raven and Adhara both where asleep on Adhara's bed. Ravens arm was over Adhara's waist and they both where lightly snoring. Since she first arrived Raven had stayed in Adhara's room with the girl.

Soon Margaret got suspicious and they came clean that they really just met. They made sure not to mention the fact Adhara was the one that was going to save their lives soon. After coming clean Margaret insisted Raven stay since she heard how she was alone.

The same night Raven came over Adhara accidentally let it slip about her vision from the necklace. Raven was shocked about the story but certainly not surprised that it showed her a vision.

The previous night to this both girls stayed up looking through books, maps, and other things trying to remember where that bridge was, and trying to figure out the possible meanings to the quote Raven discovered.

Suddenly a large crash woke both girls up. They both jolted up and looked at each other before they proceeded to get out of bed and walk down stairs to hearing someone shouting.

"YOU BLOODY FOOLS!" Margaret shouted to the Weasley twins. "THAT COST MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE!"

Raven stood amused while Adhara walked up to Margaret and put a hand on her shoulder. "What is wrong Marg?"

Margret looked at her then back to the twins. "These two broke the antique mirror that's extremely expensive and a family heirloom we where going to give to you when your 18." she spoke with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Marg it's completely fine, we have like 100 heirlooms running around the house that can be passed to me." Adhara spoke softly to her aunt before looking at the twins with authority. "Now you two need to clean this up and remember to keep your hands to yourselves. Seriously, how old are you two for people to still have to baby you. The things in this house aren't toys!"

They scoffed and Mrs. Weasley said, "You aren't in charge Adhara honey, you shan't be allowed to say things like that to my kids!"

Margaret rolled her eyes, not caring if the ginger woman saw. "Well Adhara is mature enough to realize what's right and wrong. Though I can say different about your kids. Remember, you are guests. You respect me in my home, please clean this mess up."

At this point Raven had to cover her hand to stop herself from laughing.

"Is there something you'd like to say girl?" Lily questioned Raven getting tired of the dirty blonde girl.

Raven smirked and tilted her head slightly, "Hmm. You now what, as a matter of fact, I do. I just find it really comical how all of you come in here and act like you own the place. Messing up their house, eating their food, and breaking their things. They opened their home to you as guests and in return you act like you own this place instead. You lot need to be more respectful."

Each of them had furious looks on their faces. Angry that some girl had told them they need to be more respectful when they thought that's all they had been.

Lily was about to say something before Regulus came in with a bright grin on his face. "Look what I've got from work. Tickets to the World Cup!" Everyone started cheering since majority of the people in the Room where Quidditch fans. That was until Regulus said. "I mean for Addy and Raven. While Marg, Le, and I'll be in Italy checking up on Margs mum. Not you guys. Find another way to get there yourself."

Sirius frowned. "That's rude Regulus, you got us happy just to take it away. I think you two should go on the Italy trip and have a nice relaxing day and we can take the tickets."