Please Read

-2023-

Hi, thank you for reading this book (or re-reading).

This book is during the golden trio era but an alternate universe than the original story. Harry is still the-boy-who-lived, but Voldemort did originally die in 1981 when Harry "killed" him. Voldemort WILL NOT come back.

There is a different villain in this story. His name is Crane, and his followers are called echos. Their mark is an "X". Much like death eaters, they are branded with this mark. Crane's crazy backstory and evil history will definitely rival Voldemort's.

The Marauders are alive. This has Dumbledore, The Marauder, and Weasley slander. (I love all of them, but it's needed for this book.)

Here's my only trigger warning for the book
TW: Gore, Mature topics and language, death.

I'm not British, I'm American so you'll see me struggle with British terminology. I might say American terminology so an advance warning for all my UK people lol.

There will be some grammar and punctuation mistakes. I am not an official author or punctuation enthusiast so please don't expect perfect writing.

I do not own the Harry Potter characters nor plot, that goes to King Dobby. But I do own my characters, their plot line, and the story plot line that I'm building on. This is a fanfiction not real people so please don't send hate to the face claims of my characters.

As far as I know none of my face claims are homophobic, racist, etc. but if they are, make sure to spam me ASAP.

Thanks again for reading my book, yall have no idea how much it means to me. Just the other day someone told me they loved my book and I was fangirling to the max. I love you guys so much.

xoxo, vvvtrvv

-