Chapter 3

Avery's pov

I'm currently in a hydra base who knows where. I managed to snag a mission to go to every hydra base to collect info on how they are doing. 

"извините, сэр, где туалеты," I ask a guard.

(Sorry sir where are the toilets? (In Russian)

"По коридору" he replies

(Down the hall) 

I smile in thanks then I turn around making my way to the toilets. I look for any cameras. None. This is the last base which means the last step of my evil plan. I stand on the dirty toilet gagging at the smell. I reach up to the vent opening it then placing a bomb. I then get down and make my way back to the academy. 

My plan is about to leap into action. I'm sitting in a tree a few miles away from the academy. My legs swing in mid-air as I wait. My watch ticks 3:00 am. Now. I press the button to my plan. Then all you can hear if a huge bang the academy lights up in flames. Ruble flies through the air nearly hitting me. 

"Payback bitches" I smirk.

Best early birthday present ever.

Avengers pov

"Friday call everyone to the lab NOW!" Tony yells.

In seconds everyone comes running in.

"What is it," a slightly worried Steve asks.

"All the fucking Hydra bases just fucking blew up," Tony says leaning back in his chair. Steve doesn't even say language, he's too shocked.

"Shit," Steve says.

Avery's pov

"Karmas a bitch" I yell into the wind.

I'm finally free. Free of torture, free of the hands of Hydra and the red room, free of my mother. Where should I go now I wonder. Maybe I should pay the Avengers a little visit. New York, it is then. 

When I finally get to the tower it's early morning. I disable their security with my powers that I obtained from Hydra somehow. I just woke up one day and boom powers. I'm not going into detail about how it happened let's just say, someone died. I slip into the building unnoticed. I take the elevator to their headquarters. When the doors ding open I'm met by their living room. I sense that no one is here probably on a mission. I help myself to a glass of water. I'm about to go sit down when I notice a box of pop tarts. My tummy rumbles I haven't had one in a long time. I grab the box. I then read

Thor's pop tarts do not touch! Especially you Barton

Which is written in red marker. I grin taking one. He won't notice. I gobble it up then sit on an armchair in the corner. Not going to lie it's a really nice place and this armchair is so fucking comfy. I sink back into it yawning. It wouldn't hurt if I got a little sleep. No, I scold myself. At that moment the elevator dings open and all the Avengers flood in.

"Sup bitches" I smirk.

All the Avengers stare at me shocked.

"Remember me" 

"Yeah, you fucking shot me" Stark shouts.

"Do I regret it? No. Would I do it again probably" I chuckle.

"You son of a bit-"

"Now now cap doesn't like that language so stop fucking swearing" I smirk.

I then hear a huge gasp from the kitchen.

"Oh shit"

"You touched my pop tarts" Thor yells.

Thor comes charging at me.

"Use your words big guy" I yell.

I should run I think. I then bolt past everyone I don't know where I'm going but somehow I end up on the edge of the roof of the tower with the Avengers in front of me.

"You're cornered, stand down," a very angry Tony yells.

 I look down over the edge then back at the group of so-called heroes. 

"Bye bitches" I laugh before giving them a salute.

I then fall back off the tower. I feel the wind whipping at my back. I fall through the air rapidly. I'm about to hit the ground when I feel arms wrap around me pulling me up and back onto the roof of the tower. 

"Well, that was fun," I laugh.

"You could have died" Tony yells.

"But I didn't," I shot back.

Tony shakes his head.

"Wait, how did you even get past the security systems?" Tony says.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" I reply.

Stark rolls his eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there"

Everyone just stares at me in astonishment.

"If you want an autograph you can ask you know" I joke.

All of a sudden I start to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Looking down I see that my suit is covered in blood.

"You might want to catch me" I murmur.

Everything then mixes into one big blur and I pass out.