I

╔═══════ - ════════╗
          𝒲ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓉𝒽 𝒹𝓇ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇
𝓌𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓈 ℴ𝒻 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝒹𝓈
𝓌ℯ 𝓌ℯ𝓇ℯ𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃ℊ

              ╚═══════ - ════════╝

You were always hard to read.
But that's what also made you so intriguing.
I was always by your side and yet you turned a blind eye to me.
But that was fine too, by me.

Years I spent by your side watching over you.
As you were happy, sad, in love, grieving and then gone.

Was my existence nothing to you?

.

.

.

.

Prologue to Bystander

I wake up on the same bed as him. Not remembering how did this happen. I look at him still asleep. I wrap my arms around myself, in disgust. What have I done?

                  𝙏𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

It was another normal day for me killing curses, staying at Jujutsu high with my classmates Gojo Satoru, Shoko leiri,
Suguru Geto, Nanami Kento and Yu Haibara. Our teacher Masamichi Yaga was my legal guardian since my grandmother, my only remaining family member passed away.

I yawn sitting at the breakfast table.

Gojo looks at me and goes,
"Did you stay awake all night again Y/n? Who was the lucky man?"

"Your dad,"
I responded.

Shoko and Geto burst out laughing, Gojo pouts and chokeholds me messing up my hair. I elbow him in the stomach causing him to remove his hand and roll over on the ground. 

"Good one Y/n."
Geto praises me.

Shoko chuckled.

We hear a knock on the door and stop messing around. Gojo sits down on the chair next to me with his head down. Shoko opens the door.

"Good morning Yaga sensei."
I greet him and all the others except Gojo do too.

"Good morning everyone, I'm sorry to disturb your breakfast but I have some bad news."

He sighs and sits down. We stop eating and look at him, paying him all our attention.

"What is it Yaga sensei?"
Even the prankster Gojo stops all his childish antics and asks him.

"An ex-member of the Zenin clan, Toji Zenin is now wanted for killing Jujutsu Sorcerers. He deserted his clan and now works as an assassin. I want you all to be even more cautious while going on your missions. And if you were to come across this man, run. Flee the scene I don't care how talented or powerful you are, I just want you to come back safely. Especially you Gojo and Y/n."