IV

I cut the call. What is wrong that that man- I mean what is wrong with me why did I even call him!? Who even picks up a call in the middle of doing that. He's clearly weird I should stay away from him. I look at my wallet, should I just stay here for the next few days? It's not like I have the money to afford a new house so soon. I'll have to go back and face them eventually. I drag myself off the bed and spring in the shower. I had a longer shower than I usually do. I come out and wear the spare clothes I bought on the way. There was no way I was going to sleep in that uniform. I open the bottle of Soju I bought for myself, I open the window and sit on the edge of the bed. I take small sips staring out at the people bustling even at dusk.

I receive a call from Geto. Should I pick it up?
I chose to ignore it. But it kept raining again and again. I gave up in the end and picked it up.

"I'm not coming home tonight. Something came up and I'm staying at a motel by myself. I'll be fine don't worry about me-"

"Oh, I'm not worried about you Y/n. I'm confident that you can handle yourself but isn't it lonely staying all by yourself at a motel?"

It wasn't Geto, Shoko or Gojo that voice belong to Toji. I should have read the name before picking it up. Why am I like this? I take a deep breath and pause before saying anything back in irritation.

"Why did you call Toji?"

"Dropping the formalities right away and getting to the point huh?"

"I don't need to be polite to a man who doesn't understand basic courtesy."

"Did I do something to offend you Y/n?"

"No, but I'm pretty sure it was rude to the lady you were fucking while being on a call with someone else."

"Oh, that? You don't have to be bothered, that she loved it. "

". . ."
Why did I even bother-

"Which motel are you at?"

Why is he even asking? It's not like I'll just tell him.

"Did you really think I would answer that?"

"Nah, I knew you wouldn't but It would've been less boring for you if you did."

"I'm not willing to waste my peaceful night on a strange man, now tell me why did you give me your number?"

"Because you looked amusing."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me Y/n. I thought you'd be a fun woman to have around that's why I didn't kill you back then. And I was right."

Great not only is he cold and inconsiderate but an asshole too. Why do bothersome men keep trying to make their way in my life?

"Stay the fuck away from me I'm no one's toy-"

I hear a knock at my door. I throw my phone on the bed in anger and go to see who was the unlucky person trying to disturb me when I'm already furious. I open the door and there was a large figure hovering over me, a male, you could tell by his veiny hands and well-defined body.

"I knew it. It was your voice. Hey Y/n, you're pretty loud for someone so short."

It has only been the second time I've met this man and I already hate him.

"Ugh, I don't have the time for this."

I try to shut the door but he holds it.

"Come on I was being nice letting you go, wasn't I?"

"It doesn't mean I own you my life or anything."

I hear a familiar voice down the hallway.

"Are you sure you didn't see this girl check in here Miss?"

It was Gojo, but how did he find me. . .?

"Sir we can't disclose our customer's information to you - I'm sorry but you need to leave-"

The voice was coming all the way from the reception to the room I was staying in, that's how loud he was.

"Y/n!!! Come on I know you're somewhere here! Come out!"

His voice was getting closer and closer. I without thinking pull the man in front of me inside my room. He places his hand on the door driving me into a corner towering over me.

"Y/n?"

He stops in front of the door.

"You know I can tell you're there. I'm sorry about kissing you without your permission I was just teasing you. Let's go back."

He slams his fist on the door.

I stood there speechless. Not knowing what to do. How would I explain to him that I'm with this wanted criminal?
That too in a motel. He would get the wrong idea. Why do I feel like someones stabbing me in the guts? Is this guilt?

Toji notices my discomfort and slams his hand on the door creating a loud sound. He groans in a low voice inching closer to me, burying his face in my neck,

"Fuck Y/n. . .Your pussy feels amazing."

He says it out loud. The banging stops, I knew Gojo heard him. I hear his footsteps fading away.

I push my hands against his chest.

"Why did you do that!?"

"Even I, a stranger, could tell that you didn't want to face him Y/n."

I look down at the floor. He was right.

"But- you didn't have to say that-"

"He would've never left otherwise. You know that."

"Every one of you men. . ."

"Y/n?"

"All of you are the fucking same! Toying with a girl's feelings as you please! It doesn't matter in the end what happens to her does it!? It's none of your problems!"

I punch him again and again. He didn't even bulge. That was it, my first love and my first heartbreak. I fall to the ground.

"Y/n-"

"Just leave me alone. That's all I'm asking. I beg you."

He was about to touch my head when I flinched he stops and leaves.