VII

"And now I go my way and you go yours Zenin Toji."
I halt.

"Where are you gonna go Y/n? Back to those boring Jujutsu Sorcerer's?"
He wears a black shirt on the way out. Black was his colour. It complimented his green eyes well.

"I'd rather stick around there than become your partner in crime."
I drop his bags.

"You chose the ordinary path. I didn't know you would be such a dull woman Y/n."
He picks up the bags and stands in front of me, looking down at me with a grim expression. As if he was disappointed in me.

He knew exactly how to get under my skin. But I was not going to fall for it.

A life away from Jujutsu would be a thrill but full of dangerous encounters it was tempting but not what I needed at the moment.

"Well, it's not my duty to keep you entertained. So forgive me, for I am not the woman you assumed I was. I'll see you. . . never again."
I pushed him out of my way and walked away from him.

"You know they're just pretending to care about you Y/n. They don't give a fuck about you. When you realise that you'll come back on your own to me."
The words from his mouth always sound menacing. Like a needle stabbing me in the back.

"Fuck you Toji."
I turn around and show him the middle finger.

To which, in his response, he forms an 'O' sign with his finger and inserts his middle finger in it, "Call me anytime you need to be dicked down Y/n."

He says it loud enough for people to look at us as if we were some weird perverted couple talking about sex in the middle of the road. First of all, it wasn't even me who yelled that yet everyone stared at me before gawking at him.

"Like hell!"
I run away as fast as I could from those stares.

I reached the convenience store near the school, it didn't bring back any good memories to be here again. I sat down on the bench nearby.

"Oh hey, Y/n!"
It was Yu Haiba and Nanami Kento together at the store. Thank God I didn't run into anyone else, these two are still the only few normal people that are hard to find in our school.

They both approach me carefully,
"Hey, L/n."
Kento always called me by my last name, I liked the way he respected me, unlike a certain someone, yes I mean Gojo.

"Hey, Yu-kun and Nanami-kun."
I get up.

"What are you doing out here Y/n? Your team was assigned a mission earlier! Are you slacking off Y/n~?"
Yu was a cutie, I could joke around and tease him as much as I wanted and he would do the same.

"Yeah, I let them handle it because last time they left me behind!"
I pretend to be angry and lie to them. I didn't want to tell them I had a fight with Gojo and hadn't been back at school for days.

"I see. That's somewhat unlike you L/n. But then I admit how annoying Gojo-san is so I sympathise with you."
Kento was also fed up with Gojo. He sighs and packs his cursed tool in his bag.

"Enough about me what are you both doing here!?"
I try to change the subject.

"Oh, we just finished our mission and were about to head back when we saw this place on the way and decided to get some Ice-cream as a treat for ourselves!"
Yu takes out his Ice-cream.