𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝

❝ Have fun, but not too much fun

❝ Have fun, but not too much fun. ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

Y/n was so excited last night that she couldn't fall asleep right after her mother had read her a storybook. So, she had decided to just barge into her brother's room to get rid of her boredom. Kei wasn't exactly delighted with the idea of being stuck with a hyper kid. In order for him to get Y/n to sleep is by tiring her out with playing. It took him 2 freaking long hours trying to make the little rascal sleep. It was exhausting but it was all totally worth it to see a pass out child, sprawled all over his bed, asleep.

A few hours later, Kei had woken up, way before his alarm went off. He blinked in the darkness as he felt a little bit woozy from the lack of sleep. He grabbed his glasses and put them on as he slipped out of the bed and walked over to where the light switch was, and turned it on to reveal his white-colored room. His eyes sweep towards his bed where the little girl is sleeping under Kei's thick blanket.

He approached the bed and sat beside her sleeping form, leaning his back against the headboard of the bed. He looks back down at the little girl, who was snoring like a cub. He silently chuckles when he sees a drool escaping from the corners of her lips.

He leans forward and places a hand on her stomach, slightly shaking it to wake her up from her slumber.

"Y/n... it's time to wake up." Kei said, using his other hand to brush a few pieces of hair, away from her face.

Y/n squeezes her eyes tightly as she shifts her body a bit, a small whine of annoyance escapes from her lips. As you can see here, she isn't a very morning person. She turns her body away from Kei's and hugs the dino stuffie that was next to her. Kei raises an eyebrow at her then proceeds to wake her up.

"Oi midget."

Poke

Poke

Poke

"Is she still asleep?" Kei turns around to face his mother, standing by the doorway. He nods his head, moving away to show her the unmoving little girl, who is still sound asleep.