𝐓𝐰𝐨 ❀

❝ Since when did you have a younger sister?! ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

The whole gym came into abrupt silence. Most of the boys were frozen in their spots and some had their mouths hanging which made the younger Tsukishima giggle at their ridiculous looks.

"Onii-chan look! They're not moving." Y/n excitedly points at them. Tsukishima gave her a brief smile before flashing a smirk at the frozen boys.

"I guess they are." he replied.

"HAH!?" The boys, except Yamaguchi, exclaimed, as they have finally processed the words of the little girl.

"Since when did you have a younger sister?!" Noya asked.

Tsukishima rolls his eyes, "Ever since she was born into this world, duh." he bluntly said, making the 2nd year sweatdropped at his bluntness.

Ukai lets out a chuckle as he watched this scene, "Well this is a surprise." he said.

Y/n jumped in surprise when they started shouting questions. Inhabit, she grabbed tightened her grip on her older brother's leg and hides behind him, using him as a human shield as she slightly shook like a shivering kitten.

Tsukishima frowns at her state before patting her head gently, hoping to calm her down. "It's alright. You're okay," he reassures her, sighing in relief as she stopped shaking.

Tsukishima returns his gaze at his teammates before rolling his eyes, "Geez why do you guys have to be so dramatic?-" He lets out a tsk before swiftly picking up his younger sibling in his arms.

"And also, please refrain from yelling. Y/n doesn't like loud sounds." He said, motioning to the little girl in his arms. She turns her head to face the unfamiliar boys.

Among the group, Y/n caught a familiar dark green haired boy which made her smile widely.

"Yama-nii hi!!" She said, waving at the green haired boy, who waved in reply. "Hi Y/n-chan" Yamaguchi replied, making the other boys look at him.