𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝

❝ Kids these days ❞

❝ Kids these days ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

"Nana, can I go play at the playground." Y/n asked her grandmother as she glances over towards the group of kids, who seems to be going to the playground. The neighborhood playground was just a few blocks away from the bakery.

Her grandmother glances outside in thought before looking down at her youngest grandchild with a smile. "Go ahead sweetpie. I'll be just right here in bakery." she said, running her fingers through her granddaughter's blonde soft hair.

"Remember to not talk to strangers alright?"

"Okay nana!" Y/n nods in understanding, waving at her before running out the bakery in a haste manner.

"Be careful!" The grandmother stared at the little girl, who seemed so excited to get out in play. She gently shook her head and smiled.

Once Y/n arrives at the playground, she was met by a sight of kids playing around. She looks around in wonder before her eyes stopped at the sight of kids at the sandbox area. She immediately approached them and smiled.

"Hi!" she greeted at the three girls that were gathered all around the sandbox. "What chu doin?"

A redhead little girl with curly fiery hair smiled at her, showing off her cute smile. "Hello! We're making a sandcastle." she explained, standing up from her sitting position with sand on her hands.

Y/n's eyes sparkle, "Sandcastle? Oh I love making those! I used to make it with my nii-chan's whenever we go to the beach." she told her.

"Really me too! Say, do you wanna to play with us? We could use a little helping hand here." said the brunette girl, while the other girl just nods as well with a small smile on her face.

"Really?" Y/n looks at them in surprise.

The red headed girl giggles and grabs a hold of her arm, "Of course! Here, you can borrow my bucket since you don't have one" she hands the pastel blue colored bucket that has seashells design around it towards her. Y/n gladly accepted it and smiled softly at her new friend, "Thank you. My name is Y/n, what are your names?"

"I'm Natsu," Natsu said, placing a hand over her chest before pointing her thumbs towards the other two girls. "And those two are Hanako and Mimi."

"Hey" Hanako waves, while the Mimi tilts her head down slightly, smiling meekly.

"Hello! Let's play!" Y/n warm smile encouraged them to approach her and start playing right away.

As the four girls played and talked with each other, a certain tall brunette man appeared entering the park with a little boy by his side.

The little boy wore his usual bored face as he ignores his eccentric uncle beside him. He kept on going off about a certain somebody who keeps on telling his uncle that he should've gone to Shiratorizawa for the past few weeks. It was exhausting to hear the same old story.