𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀

❝ Villain Arc ❞

❝ Villain Arc ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"I'm gonna catch you~"

"NOOO" Asahi screeched loudly as he swiftly moves away from Daichi's reaching hands. "Why won't you find somebody else other than me!?" he comically cries. The ravenette stopped chasing him as he heaves out a huge breath before looking at him with an incredulous look, "Do you even see anyone here other than us?"

Asahi seems to notice this and stopped as he gave a deadpanned expression towards the tired captain. "Well Suga is there," he stated, making the two turn toward Sugawara who was resting peacefully by the tree. Who is obviously having the time of their life...

Upon hearing his name, he took a peek and stared at them. "Oh don't mind me, I've already been tagged." He lazily waves his hand before propping it behind him. "You should go play while I stay here."

"Now move along." He shoed them causing them to sweatdropped.

Asahi eyed Daichi's form before bolting towards the grey-haired setter. Daichi's eyes widened for a split second before changing it to a serious one as he chases after him. "Oi get back here!" this only made the teen run faster. Without any warning, he slapped Sugawara's forehead emitting a loud slap throughout the area. "ITTAI!" A high-pitched voice followed after, causing the birds from the trees to flee away. The tagger winced in pain as he watched the scene unfold.

Sugawara hisses in pain, rubbing his now red forehead, to soothe the stinging pain away. He glared at the horrified aceー Asahi wasn't expecting the slap would be that hard. "What the hell is wrong with you?? You almost made my head fall off!"

Asahi comically cries as he crouches down at Sugawara's height with fingers twitching ever so often. "I- I'M SORRY SUGA." he apologizes.

"I WAS JUST GOING TO TAG YOU."

"YEAH BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO SLAP ME THAT HARD. I'M NOT A VOLLEYBALL YOU MORON." Sugawara nags him, bonking him by the head hard as an act of revenge.