𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀

❝ Let's play! ❞

❝ Let's play! ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

"Ah there he is! The old champ." Nekomata laughs wholeheartedly as Haruki saunters his way towards the group of men, probably the coaches from different teams.

"You thought I would be holding back on ya, you old geezer!" Haruki grins. The two clasped their hands together, bringing themselves into a bro hug. "It's good to see you man."

"It's good to see you too. Been a while." Nekomata smiled, looking like a mischievous cat like he used to. He turns to the men behind him and gestured to the man beside him. "Coaches, I would like you to meet one of my rivals back in the day. Iroh Haruki."

Haruki playfully rolls his eyes at him. He looks back the group of men, greeting them with a smile Holding out his hand, he shook each and everyone's hand in greeting.

"Wait— are you the one called as the Jack of all trades? Haruki Itoh?" Ukai could feel his whole body shake in excitement. He just couldn't believe he's standing in front of the infamous Jack of All Trades from Inarizaki. "I'm a huge fan of yours."

Haruki quirks a surprised brow at the blonde coach, who looked strikingly similar to someone he knew. "Is that what they used to call me? I thought it was the devil killer?" He laughed, turning his head towards his best friend.

"No, you were the devil itself." Nekomata jested, eyes disappearing as he grins.

"Huh, you look quite familiar Coach." Haruki noted as he looked at Ukai closely.

"Oh you might be familiar with my Grandfather. Ah no— his name is Ikkei Ukai." Ukai nervously grins.

"Ah that old crow! I go way back with your old man." The old man hums in thought, placing a hand under his chin. "HA! No wonder you seem to share the same looks, you look just like him!"

"Such a shame that he isn't here to witness the reunion of the century." He added, throwing an arm around Nekomata, who cheekily grins back at him.

"Where's that young granddaughter of yours? I've been hearing all about her from my boys since the last training camp and I hadn't gotten the chance to meet the kiddo— bring her along your eldest grandson too!"

MEANWHILE

"Say ah." The two siblings sat beside each other at the other corner of the gym, watching other school's matches as they both eat the packed meals from their grandmother.

"Ah!" Kei gently feeds his sister with some small sausage before feeding himself one as well. Y/n's face brightens up with sparkles all around her as she basked at the delicious taste of her grandmother's food. She then started gobbling up her cake on her other hand.