𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝

❝ eyo oldie- ❞

❝ eyo oldie- ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

After hours and hours of watching and cheering for the boys, Y/n couldn't help but get bored from watching the same game all over again. She wanted to move around and explore the whole school, but Ukai specifically told her to not leave or else the candy stealer will take all of her candies away from her.

FWEEEEETTT!!!

Karasuno vs. Ubugawa
20 | 25

"Alright! One lap of diving drills!" Her ears perked up to Daichi's yelling. She looks around in confusion, "Eh? It's already finished?" she thought, scratching the back of her neck.

She turns to the boys seeing them doing their diving drills for the nth time. She pouts, wanting them to win the match. She turns and tugs the hem of Ukai's shirt, successfully getting his attention. "Eyo oldie-"

The blonde coach grew a tick mark as he barks at the little girl, "Who are you calling an oldie?! For the last time kid, I'm not that old. Now stop calling me that!"

The girl ignores his words, "When are Hinata and Kageyama coming?" she asked him causing him to stop and shrug in reply. "I don't know kid, they're probably close by now at this time." he replied, checking his watch. The little girl lets out a hum as she nods at his words.

"Okay, bye oldie-"

"URUSAI!" The blonde coach bark at her. She lets out a snicker as she briskly runs back to where the managers are.

"How many times have they lost?" Her ears perked up at a conversation that the nearby players are having. She turns her head towards them as she eavesdropped on them. "They're not exactly weak, just sorta mediocre," they said. She felt her eyes twitch as she kept on listening to them.

"Who are the first-years that Nekoma had such a hard time with?"

"Maybe Nekoma was exaggerating." One of the players commented causing Y/n and Yachi to glare at the three.