Chapter 24

A/N: here is the damn new picture of Miami. KeKeTouchstone...are u happy bitch? JK I love yah... but fah real doe... leave me the fuck alone about this picture. Antyways here's a new chappie my loves.

-5 weeks Later-

Skye POV

I walked in August hospital room with Mc Donald's. I brought food for August because the doctor told me he was awake. I Also brought food for Ariana and Paris. I walked in and saw August.

Skye: hey babe ur awake

August: yea how long was I out?

Skye: 5 weeks

August: damn... how long has Ariana been here

Skye: she has been here since u passed out. She hasn't left since. She would take showers but she won't eat. I would take Paris to the park some day's though.

August: thank u

Skye: mhm... Ariana was awake a few hours ago before u woke up but she cried herself to sleep when they said they were gonna pull the plugs if u didn't wake up...

August: oh...can I have my food?

Skye: yes baby

I gave him his food and sat next to him on the bed.

August: so how's our baby doin

Skye: do u love me?

August: of course I love u...what would make u ask that?

Skye: I just feel like Im Im the way of u and Ariana and if I were to get married I wouldn't want to feel like that...

I took off my ring and gave it to August.

August: skye...

Skye: it's okay I understand...

I kissed August cheek and left the room.

Ariana POV

I woke up because Paris was playing with my face. I looked at August and he was awake. I put Paris on the couch and ran up to aug and hugged him. He wiped my face.

August: why are u crying

Ariana: Im sorry I thought I lost u

August: what have I told u a million times?

Ariana: ur my daddy...

August: *chuckles * no but real nigxas don't die

Ariana: yea, well nation misses u...

August: yea

Ariana: no I mean like really misses u, while u were still in ur coma I woke up and I saw one of ur fans riding and kissing u.

August: imma throw up

Ariana: sorry....

August: it's good ma... now come here

Ariana: uh uh u are engaged and Im not trynna kill skye

August: we aren't anymore... she knows that Im still in love with u...

Ariana: oh...

August looked and me and pulled me in the bed with him.

August: u need to eat, u look very weak

Ariana: no Im fine

August: please eat...

He held out his hamburger and I took a bite.