Chapter 44

Ariana POV

The next morning I got up and I went downstairs and the first thing I saw was August spraying whipped cream in Paris mouth.

Ariana: AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA JR.

August: aw shit, baby Im sorry

Paris smiled at me and took off running.

Ariana: what's did I say bout sugar?

August: Im sorry baby, Chandra and Michelle are taking the girls to six flags just to give us some time alone

Chandra came around the corner.

Ariana: oh Chandra u don't have to take them

Chandra: no it's fine I wanna spend some time with them

Ariana: thank u

Chandra:.mhm alright let's roll Paris tell mommy bye

Paris: bye bye

I gave Paris a kiss and I gave Amelia some money and Michelle slapped my butt then left. Right after I locked the door August picked me up and put his face in my area.

Ariana:.*laughing * stop put me down

He laid me on the floor and got ontop of me.

August: wat chu wanna do today ma?

Ariana:hmm I wanna go see fast and furious 7!

August: guh I haven't seen 12345 or 6 what makes u think imma enjoy 7?

Ariana: u asked me what I wanted to do not what u wanted to do

August: fine but I wanna have morning sex

Ariana: sometimes I can't stand u

August: that's didn't sound like a no to me

I laughed and he slid off my sweatpants and saw I was wearing basket ball shorts.

August: seriously?

He slid off my basketball shorts and saw my spanks.

August: really nigxa... u have me doing all this u betta not have on any panties

He slid off my spanks and I was wearing girl boxers. He didn't say a word, he just got up.

August: fine no morning sex then!

Ariana: ok fine with me

He stormed upstairs. I went to the kitchen and I ate some oatmeal. After i was finished i felt bad so i took off my boxers and i was in a thong and bra. I went upstairs and I went in the bathroom and August was jacking off.

Ariana: boi! I was on my way up here if u would have waited

August: naw Im good

August wood was sticking straight up. I slid off my panties and sat on the way down on it and started grinding on him. Right before he reached I got off of him.

August: *smacks lips* man u play too much, get dressed so we can go to the movies.

Michelle POV

I was planning to come to six flags just me and Chandra but she wanted to bring the whole damn crew. I think it's because Im Mexican, that racist heffa. Anyways we decided to get on the Aquaman. (A/N: it might be calked something different where your six flags is but it's the ride where u are on a boat and it goes in the water and gets u soaked). Paris sat next to me and Chay sat next to me. The ride started going and when we reached the bottom and we got soaked. I looked over at Paris and she was wetter than my-- lemme stop but she started crying. We got out and we tried to calm her down but she kept crying. We got her a snow cone but she kept on crying and eating at the same time.