Chapter 1

Ariana POV

I was on my way home from work.  August and I were going to the store to get dinner because Michelle, Trey,  Miami and Chris  were coming over. August and I are engaged but we have been Arguing alot lately.  Amelia and Tatum are 14. Yes I Tatum does live with me. He calls me mom and he also think I'm his mother. I want to tell him that Michelle is his mom but she thinks it's better for him not to know. I had a baby boy(last book) and his name is DJ Anthony Alsina.  He is now 8 so is Neveah.  Miami and Chris are married.  Trey and Michelle are also married. Michelle actually has her life together.  I know... what a surprise... but she has been working on her singing career.  She has one album out already called "I made my own" . It's kind of like an Testimony of her life. August has been helping her and her album is a huge hit. Dj and Daz'la have been living in their own little world. I barley see them and Jordan (she's 9) but when I do I cherish every moment.  I pulled up at the house and got out the car. I walked in the house and I went upstairs and changed into some clean clothes.  I went back downstairs where August was on the couch.

Ariana:  u ready?

August:  yea... come on...

He got up and grabbed the keys out my hand and got in the car. I got in the car.  We headed to the store.

Ariana:  .....thanks my day was good...how was urs?

August:  u ain't gotta get an additude...

Ariana:  well I mean...u didn't ask me how my day was...  Do u not care?

August:  *smiles and rubs my leg* baby I do care I just have alot on my mind right now... but sexy... how was ur day?

Ariana:  don't touch me August...

August:  ok... I'M so confused... Ariana u better not be pregnant again

Ariana:  August..... whens the last Time we had sex?

August:  ohhh... so that's what's wrong wit chu?

Ariana:  particularly... I mean we don't have date night anymore or anything like dat...

August:  that is what happens when u have kids...

We pulled up to the store. We got out and we walked in. I was getting stuff for spaghetti. I was reaching for the noodle box but I couldn't reach it. I was struggling and August was sitting there laughing.

Ariana: it's not funny help me...

Right when August was walking over to help me someone grabbed it and handed it to me. Right when I looked up I thought I would never see that face again.

??: ARI???

Ariana:  Rodney!?!?

I jumped in his arms and hugged him tight. He put me down.

Rodney:  Ariana I thought I would never see u again...

Ariana:  I know I missed u...

August:  *fake cough *

Ariana:  oh Rodney... this is August... we are engaged

Rodney:  Hey wai--

??: well if it isn't sexy A...

I looked behind and Rodney and I saw my ex Big daddy (his real name is D). Rodney is like my brother and D and I used to date but then we just started fucking around after we broke up. Then I moved to LA and met August.  He grabbed me and picked me up and started kissing and sucking on my neck. I was laughing  trying to push him off of me.

Rodney:  D let go of her ...she is engaged

He let go when Rodney said that but he had already left a mark on me. August pulled me close to him and wouldn't let go of Me.