Oh hi there

An*gives you 1 toffee*

With a swift move i opened the door and admired the dorm wow it was beautiful

Walked in saw the kitchen then the small dining table and some living area then the room on the left had my name on it so guessing it was mine i walked in only to see two people eating the hell out of each other

*ahem*"Hello there" The boy looked at me with a surprised look and the girl looked annoyed "You hoe get out from my boyfriend's room" spoke the girl

"Well its not his room its mine you can look on the door it has my name on it"i told "Oh you must be that roommate" The mystery boy exclaimed. "what do you mean by "that" roommate" I was shocked.

"My  *I loved how he called me his but the i shook my head* roommate is what i mean" He said. "so maybe you can get your butts of my bed and eat your faces somewhere else, thank you" With that i moved across my room kept my bag down and jumped on my bed "Lets go babe" The girl said.

"Feisty aren't we" The boy whispered in my ear and left. Okey let me be honest here his face was to die for I mean come one i have a hot roommy.

After an hour i heard the main door shut guessing that girl already left i left my room bouncing to the kitchen to make me some food and then i saw him. "Hi I am Skyler nice to meet you and you are?" i said. He looked from his phone and said "Eh nice name I am Austin but people call me AJ" He replied.

"Then i am calling you Austin" I laughed "No one has called me that in ages" He replied 

I grabbed some veges and a loaf of bread and a knife to cut the veges "What are you making?" he asked "Toast" i replied."Maybe can i get some?" He asked. I nodded and handed him two toasts 

"need help unpacking?"He asked. "yaah if you don't mind" I replied. We moved to my room and started undoing my boxes and bags.

After what took like forever we did the unpacking a everything was at place and my childhood photo his hand with a smile on his face. "you had a cute face back then" He exclaimed. "Then? what about now" I asked. "Now you are even more beautiful" Wow now i blushed shit contain yourself Skyler Brown.

We were sitting on my bed asking eachother random questions. "So you are telling me you were home schooled your whole life?" he was shocked." Yes austin for the 10th time YAAAH" I screamed. 

Then his eyes lingered to my neck "So you had a full on make out session with your boyfriend before coming here i see" He laughed. "What!?" I was confused. "Gurl the hickeys on your neck say it all" He laughed again pointing . Shit those indeed had marks. All the memories from mornin' flooding in my head and my face tensed up. He saw the fear in my eyes.

"Wait did i say somethin' wrong?" His eyes full of concern. And this was the end of me tears rolling my eyes i started sobbing "Hey Hey (rushing toward me and holding me in his arms) What happened, don't cry look at me you can tell me anything i am here for you" He said wiping away my tears.

ROOMMATES WITH THE BAD BOYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara