Dancing with the Devil

An*gives u two toffees* 

Skyler's POV

And we are here I looked at the house it was a total trash from the party last night I checked the time it was 10 and there surely were drunk people lying in the garden.

I walked in and saw a maid and asked about Josh she gave me directions to his room. I walked my way through drunk people or some trash laying here and there that's when I reached his room with a slight knock the door flung open with a shirtless Josh rubbing his red eyes "Oh hi Sky" he said with a grin.

"Hey Josh" "ah could i ask you to do me a favour i can stay over at your place until i find a new one?" Hoping he would allow me but i knew that won't escalate without asking a few questions. " Wait aren't you Austin's roommy?" He was confused." WAS he and i had a great fight today and i think i won't be going back anytime soon or ever" I signed.

"Ya no problem you can stay here as long as you want i won't mind it" He said with a huge smile

"Thank you" I said joyfully and hugged him. When i pulled away i saw him blushing wait do boys actually blush?. He showed me around the house then to the bedroom that was going to be mine was right beside his he told me it was his sister's but after she got married she moved out of the country and never returned.

"Is that all the stuff you have?" He said pointing to my duffel bag. "Nah this isn't even the 1/4th well i left in a hurry and wanted to get out so just packed emergency clothes" I told. "Alright we are going shooopppingggg" He said jumping up and down.

He put on a blue t-shrit with white trousers and came out lookin' like a model. "You can stop staring now princess" He chuckled. That word made me blush.

I wanted to take my Audi to the mall but he said he wanted to take his jeep so i gave in and got on the seat beside him.

"This would look pretty on you" He said handing me a Yellow sundress with rosses around its waist. "Ya it would but - Ah well i hate roses" I said. "No problem princess lets find something else.

After we were done finding all the clothes that were 3 sets of pjs, 5 party dresses, 7 tops, 10 bottoms that included jeans skirts and what not , and last but not the least A Sky blue sundress with clouds all over it. We got to the counter to pay i pulled out my card but Josh was way faster.

"Hey i can pay you don't have to do that" I said. "Nope its on me bbg" he smirked. I just wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

Next we went to get me some footwear that included 8 pair of shoes and 6 heels and gladly after arguing forever i paid "But i will buy us food no arguing on that now Sky" I nodded. We went to McD my and got us some wings burgers and all the junk food that would be enough to get a person sick hehe jk.

"Sky if you don't mind can i take u somewhere?" Josh said "YA sure" I said. We went on for 20 mins then he stopped the car and in front of me i saw was a vine in front of us " Ah where are we exactly? " i asked getting of the car. He took my hand and i followed  him he pulled the vine aside and revealed a magnificent waterfall "OMG WOW" i squealed. 

He moved closer and sat on the edge of the river dipping our feets inside "When and how did you find it?" I asked as my eyes sparkled with joy. "Well i and Austin when we were kids used to run away form our houses to discover and one day we found this and called it our special place but then after highschool we stopped coming here because all the school and work shit he got busy with fooling around girls and his school credits i got busy for preparing to take over my dad's company" he signed "But today when i saw your happy face in front of my eyes this mornin' i had a great feeling and remembered that the feeling i realized was very familiar that when it hit me it was the feeling i had when i found this place thats why brought you over." He said i laughed.

"Well Mr. Josh may i know how many girls did you bring here before me?" I asked "You are the first and the last my dear" I looked at him. Shit i like him

That's when my hormones took control and i kissed him he was surprised when i didn't feel any reaction from his side i pulled away "I am sorry I didn't mean-- He pulled me back and kissed me with pure passion he bit my lower lip and i moaned "You are so damn beautiful Sky you have no idea what you are doing to me" "I like you will you be my girlfriend?"  Ah that was uhh quick "Yes i would love to be your Girlfriend" I smiled at him  and he pulled me into a hug.

We derived home and it was past 11 pm wow the day passed quickly. Josh was making us dinner i looked at him and smiled "Watcha smiling at baby girl?" He asked

"Oh nothin' it's just my first boyfriend I am lookin' at" With a smile on my face.

Austin POV

shit. fuck

 I regretted it the moment thoes words left my mouth I am such a pain in the ass. Out of all the words i decided to say "go die" seriously Austin go die? Ah it's killin' me i hate myself it past 11 and there is no clue of Sky. 

What if some thing happens to her it would be my fault. I don't know why i said I love chole even tho that she said was right. I said that because i had anger built up from when she told me she liked Josh jsut came out in a wrong way. I called April she told me that Sky had called her casually but nothin'. She is worrying the shit out of me.

then i went on to the streets and shouting "SKY WHERE ARE YOU I WAS DON'T KIDDING DON'T DIE " i was screaming around the neighbourhood.

Now tears where rolling shit what is she doing to me. I thought to got and take a stroll to Josh's house and tell him what happened.

I saw Sky's car outside and remembered it was there from last night. I walked in only thing i shoudn't have done. There stood the Girl with whom i was surly in love with my Bestfriend.

Dancing hand in hand with the devil. My heart got shattered in a somewhat zillion pieces and if that wasn't enough the next moment they were kissing. Yeah that's what ii deserve for yelling at Sky. I hate myself from head to toe. I only girl i had fallen for liked my bestfriend. 

And that's Josh noticed me "ayee AJ what's up my Boii" I was a little bit startled. Sky turned around with a concerned look on her face. I pair of eyes i have been dying to meet now stood in front of me with hands entangled with my bestfriend. "Austin um" The way she  only called me with my real name got me weak at my knees.

But no i couldn't let her be my weakness No austin no. So threw on a big fatty smile and cared like nothin' happened "hey guys Hey bud" Pulled josh in a hug as we used to.

I looked over at Sky "hi" And moved away to the kitchen lookin' for some food. They way she was digging holes in my back by staring i wanted to kiss her so bad and never let go of her.But no no she isn't mine Even tho i wanted that to happen very bad.

"Bruh is somethin' up u seem out of your mind and came here in middle of the night u good?" Josh asked. Just i yelled  at the girl i got feelings for, kicked her out told her to go die made her cry then she went missing then she made me cry and then i saw her with my best friend which had me in the pool of tears nothin' much tho.

"Nah bro i m good was missing you so came to see ya" avoiding his eyes. "In the middle of night?" Of course  Sky had to speak in between. "yaah in the middle of night Angel" Shitttttt i called her Angel now that habit isn't going away easily. 

Could this day get any worse OH I mean night.

||Oh hiii a twist wasn't it hehe what do u think plot for the next chapter would be? Don't be a silent reader let me know how to like the story so far vote so it would urge me to complete the story Bye bye Lovveeee||