Most precious thing

An gives you a loaf of bread

Skyler's POV

The blackness faded away and a boy with devilish smile upon his face came in focus. I tried to move and that when i noticed my hands and legs where pinned to the wall with the help of chain. Where the hell even am i. I looked around and i looked as if i was trapped in some sort of warehouse.

"Look who is awake BOSSS THE LIL PRINCESS IS UP" Screamed the same guy and that's when an Man probably in his 40ts  well suited in black with tow guards on his each sides appeared "He was right about the beauty" He touched my face and i flinched "Did you give her somethin' to eat?" "No sir but we are on it"

"Make sure to give him a call and let him know we posses his property" The old man said ."Ahem just to let you know i am my own person and no one's property" I told them in a badass tone. "But that's not what he told us" Said the boy "The fact you believe someone else even though the proof is standing in front of u yelling you she is no one's property yaah right foolish people " I blurt out.

"I like this girl i think she can handle our gang future" Said the old guy. "How about a big fat NO" I told him off. "We'll see about that" With that he left. And that's when i saw someone familiar come in  with a food tray "Alex?" I looked holy cheese he was my lab partner. "Sky?? what are omg how did u end up here?" He said rushing toward me. 

"Shouldn't i be asking you the same question?" "Ya well you see i work for them" He told. "And i was kidnapped" I told him. "Do u need help escaping?" He asked. "Though u would never ask." He smiled handed me the food. "Okey here is the plan we leave at 9 pm today boss would be out and i am assuming most of the security would be gone with him which leaves u me and two other guys behind i will distract them you will run and i will catch up with you Okey?" "Sure i like it" I told him.

I was eating food and that's when the last night hit me hard. What might have happened when he went again to Chole's room again. Shaking that thought off me i continued eating.

Austin's POV    

I woke up in the college's nurse room? I saw a huge bandage over the back of my head and that's when Miss. Rosa came in. "How are u feelin' AJ?" "I am good thank you mam" i started getting up grabbing my coat "Where do u think u are going young man you need to rest the wound isn't healed" "As much as i would love to sit here and rest bur mam there is somewhere i need to right now and that is way more important" I told her and came out.

My phone rang

"Hello?"
"Glad you picked up Austin"
"and who am i talking to?"
"You forgot me already Austin?"
"who is this tell me it's not a good time to joke around"
"It certainly is not I am Malfoi Now we get the memories back don't we?"

Malfoi Armstrom. I hated that name and will continue hatting me until i die he was the reason my little sister who would have been 16 this year died five years ago.

"What do u want?"
"Nothin' just that your father was angry how you failed your mission"
"Oh who cares about that old man i have better work to do"
"Like saving Sky" oh no he didn't
"What did you say don't tell me you took her away"
"And what if we did?"
"You are dead man walking" with venom in my voice.
"This was a warning by your father to let you know the consequences of failing missions and i am sure she isn't the only precious thing you have so don't get ahead of yourself"
"I swear to god if-----*beep* He hung up 

Son of a bish I was more then freaking out knowing what my father is capable of doin' 
"Ahem hello josh?"
"Aj i am telling you she is---
"Dad kidnapped her"
"Oh no he did not"
"As mush as i hate you but i need you to help me out and do let Derko know"
"I am on my way."

30 min later we were sitting on the exact spot where i got knocked out "I know i know i remember  turning on GPS on Sky's phone so when she disappears  again i would know here she is at" I told both of them. "Wow could you have thought about an hour earlier?" Derko said "Haha not funny" Josh said. "Look she is aahh at this red rose park garden street 27th sector 5 in this some warehouse" I told them.

"I know where that is get in the car" Josh told us both. "Lesss gooo" Derko said. 
"Josh just so you know we need to hurry we have no time to loose" I told him

Skyler's POV 

"Oh so this is the beauty everyone won't shut up about" I looked up see a blonde guy with green eyes and jaw so sharp that it could work as a knife "I certainly am" "Ohh sassy i like it" he moved more closer to me "If you take another step forward----So what princess?" He asked all innocently. I tried kicking him the way Aus had taught me but he held my leg up high. "Nice try bbg" I let go of it. "Don't worry i don't do girls like you" He turned away "What do you mean girls like me?" "The innocent ones you are just too pure for me to corrupt" He said. "I am not so innocent" "Oh really" "Yaah i even bunked 1 class for 10 mins to go read in library" 

He laughed "See told you u are too pure" "NO i am not" "Prove it" Then i did somethin' that even made me doubt myself. I was kissing him and he was al ready for it pinning me against the wall not that i was already pinned to it. My hand made it's way to his jr. surprising it wasn't hard looks like he got some practice to control it. His kiss wasn't as warm and soothing as Aus it was more lust and roughness. I started to unbutton his jeans that's when he held my hand "Woah no no that area is off limits and i won't be able to control myself we both know that" "Who is tellin' you to control?" I was so surprised with myself.

"Well i don't wanna get beaten up by Ur bf it's better if i head out can't keep my boss waiting." He winked at me. "You know that u want me" I told him. "No i don't i have fucked chicks prelitter then you". "And we both know that's a lie" He smiled "Laters baby" And headed out. But then The boy from earlier entered "Ohh i saw ur make out session" I looked at him "Lemme get some too" "Nah ahhhh GET OFFF MEE" i shouted "Not so fast come suck it he said holding his dick out" "AHHH HELP MEE" "Scream again and-----*punch* You ass hole she said to get off her" It was him.

Nono Not aus but the guy with green eyes. "You okey?""Yahh thank you Mr.Whoesnameidontknowcuzyounevertoldme" He chucked "I am Malfoi" "I see" "And i never caught your name?" "I didn't throw it" "You girl are somethin' else" "I am Skyler" 

"Okey here this is my no. and if anythin' you feel uneasy with just give me a call i'll be there" He said. "Okey thank you" "No biggy" And he left. It WAS 8:30 and in half an hour we were going to work on our plan. 

"I am here" Said alex "Yaah where do i need to go out from?"" You see those stairs they lead to this roof you get out and find another staircase and get down an i clear?" "Yes you are" 

"And i will got distract the guys so they won't see you leaving ""Okey" 

I got out on the roof and saw another staircase as i was told i started getting down when i saw a familiar Jeep pulling up.

Austin's POV   

We got to the warehouse that's when i saw a familiar figure climbing down from the roof and it was no other then skyler "Guyyss See sky " I told them they looked around and saw her. 

I got out of car her looking at me in surprise with bags under her eyes and a mark on her right cheek i swear to god i was goin' to kill those who did that to her. I embraced her into a hug but she flinched "Don't touch me" Oh so that's how u gon play. "Yaah right i should be loyal to Chloe" I could he the death stare "I hate you" And the venom in her words.

She stared at Josh then his lips ohh noo noo u won't but she did she did kiss him "What the hell man?"I said to Josh "I didn't even do anything" She was going away. "I LIED I BROKE UP WITH HER AND WHEN I WENT TO THE ROOM BACK AGAIN I WENT THERE TO TELL HER THAT" I shouted and she stopped turned to face me "And does that concern me? "Those cold words leaving her warm lips. 

"Yes it does i want you to know cuz you are my whole world and I never loved anyone more then my self but that was before i met you ur cute lil face it always sparkled even though you were hurt just to make others happy just like it is now I really really love you" i told her. 

She looked at me trying to find a hint of lie but she couldn't cuz now of it was a lie "Let's go back i am hungry and i can't think straight with my stomach empty"

We got in car and drove to home or may i say Josh's Home

||Hiiii that was one hell of a chapter so what do u think what her answer would be? Okey byeee Adios Migos||