Broken hearts

An*gives you a punch jk i mean a fruit punch*

Skyler's POV

Austin's eyes where all red and puffy from crying. Why don't you just admit it you are here for me in the middle of night.

"Angel?" I can't let this slid. His eyes went wide open as he wasn't expecting me to say that. U wish as much as i wanna punch you in the face but forget it i'd have to bandage it after ward.

He was lookin' at the celling thinkin' of how to answer me. "ah You see i ah Forget it i m hungry" He blurt out. Sure you are. We has dinner together. After we were done i headed to my room. And sat on my bed.

I got a text

Josh

Good night baby  

                                                                                                                                                                                      me

                                                                                                                                                             Goodnight dear

I was drifting off to sleep. That's why i heard weird but familiar noises. I looked at the time 2 am WTF is goin' on. I got of my bed  took a teddy i saw ya not good of a weapon choice.

Crept to the hallway as looked around for the source of the noise. And it was coming from the room beside me.

I opened and peeked inside and saw Austin turning and twisting in pain. He was soaking  in sweat. i went next to him "No ah aha ah please no " I put a hand on his forehead then caressing his cheeks "It's alright i am here no one will hurt you" he clamed down with his face relaxed.

I got up but he immediately pulled me "don't leave me" he said pulling me on his chest."Josh will be mad" "I don't care about him plz i need you right now" He was right i can't leave him in this state so what did was do the right thing and stay but before i knew it Sunlight was peering into the room and austin was wrapped around me like a freakin' tape.

Shit i need to get out or Josh well kill us both. I pushed Austin away surprisingly he didn't even wake up then i ran like a cheetah down the hall. Maybe i should make the guys some food. Lol i am no good cook but they will like it as long as it's eatable.

Bouncing in josh's tee i was dancing in the kitchen making some eggs and toast and that's when i felt a pair of hands on my side "Ah" "You look sooo good in my tee i wanna rip it off you" Josh whispered with Wink .

And we started kissing a moan skipped through my lips "ah" "Do that again princess and i won't hold back" The kiss was passionate until he sucked on my lower kiss and that's when i second moan skipped. He looked at me lifted me up and started walking to his room "You tempt me baby" That like sent shivers down my body.

He threw me on the bed pinned my hands beside my head  and started kissing the hell out of me "Josh" i whispered he smiled traveling to the nape of my neck with kisses that would surely stay behind. He started travelling downwards but i pulled him up and kissed him again. "I am a virgin" He looked at me with a soft smile "Don't worry it looks like i am the lucky man here haha" That's when his phone started ringing "would you mind?" He asked me. "Not at all pick it up i am heading to the kitchen anyways. With that i got up 

A few min later both Austin and josh came and sat on the kitchen island "Baby i have to leave today my dad called me for some sort of business emergency meeting" I smiled at him and said" No problem Josh " He nodded 

I handed them the food "Mhmmm It's sooooo gooood princess" Josh said "Oh com on not better than the food you make" I said "Trust me it is" I started laughing' but there was someone who was staring at me with a serious gaze . Who might that be i wonder. I looked back at Austin with a large cocky smile he looked away . Hehe caught ya . 

It was 11 am Josh had left a while ago, I was walking in Austin's because why not .

"Heyyyy" I said he looked up from his mobile screen looked at me and nodded with a soft smile. "Ah is somethin' wrong?" I asked. He shacked his head no. "Come on it is you can't hide that from me Austin" He looked at me with a scared look "Sky do you know Josh has a Girlfriend?" he told me and i blushed of course he dose and she is sitting right in front of you. 

He some how sensed the words and said" you see except you " And that smile of mine faded before James Charles could say "Hey sisters".

"what do u mean" Hoping he was joking"He held the phone in front of my face there was a pic of Josh with his hand round a girl both were lookin' at eachother and the caption said my only and only love and if that wasn't enough it was posted  20 mins ago means the thing he told us was a lie there was no meeting at all.

I burst into tears Austin embraced me into his arms "I almost gave up my virginity for him" Austin opened hi moth but choose to stay quite he knew it wasn't the right thing to say at the moment.

"Get me out of here Austin" i Told him "Sure thing" And we got out of house with my bag" Can we take my car Aus?" I asked  "I don't wanna come here again to get it but u can come back to take yours" he nodded "And what's up with the nickname" He asked I smiled. Aus i like it hehe. 

We were driving to our dorm but Aus made a sudden turn "Ah i am sure that's not the way to the dorm Aus" " he looked at me " Well no it's not but i want to take you somewhere" Aus said "If you wanna take me to the waterfall which you found with Josh I am good" He looked at me "So he took you there i see " He said" But that's not where we are going" 

" why did you guys stopped going to the waterfall when u grew up ? " i asked him " Well cuz Josh would never stop girls from bringing there and it became to much it became hi usual sex hangout place" He said. Okey Josh lied i swear to God i will not i will never forgive him.

"Here we are " he said.

Now that's a big fat WOW i stood facing a beautiful Woods and as moved farther we Found ourselves standing in front of a bridge with a river beside it.

THIS WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL 100X MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN THE PLACE WHERE JOSH TOOK ME

||An - Hiiii sorry this was a short chapter hope u liked the twist don't forget to vots and don't be a silent Reader let me know how much u like the book Take care tata Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*Dab*||