First Real love And The Heartbreak

An*Gives you a kiss on the cheek bummer*

Austin's POV

Somethin' was movin' beside me and saw Sky snuggling closer to me so i pulled her into my chest and even hugged her harder "Good mornin' princess" "Gawd morning" She said yawing.

I looked at her in aww and the kiss from last night woah the best kiss i ever had in my life. I picked Sky put her over my shoulder "OMG AUS PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOWWW" "If you keep screaming i will spank you" I told her but not taking the hint she was still screaming "pattt" "Ah AUSSSSS" She said when spanked her "U didn't believe my word.

We got in and saw drunk people that included April Dereko Josh from last night lying on the floor. "GOod morin' people " Sky shouted. "So someone had a good night" April looked at me. 

I blushed "Awww i love the red colour on your cheeks" April said "What where lemme see" Sky came over and i quickly put on hands on my cheeks. "Ugh Aus you are Hopeless" She started movin' away but i quickly pulled her into a hug. "No i am not"

We were done with the showers and lunch and it was 12 pm "Looks like we are gon leave guys" I told everyone. "We?" Sky asked like she didn't knew what i meant why that. "Me and you angel" I told and stepped closer. "Let's go i have somewhere to be"

"So where u goin?" She asked with her hands on her hips standing in the kitchen with a strict mommy look on her face. "Dad told me to take care of some business" "What business" She asked. She won't let it slid now would she.

"Family business Sky" I told her "Okey but be back in time for dinner i would cook" "I don't wanna miss it but we are goin' out  to dinner be ready at 5" I told her I officially wanted her to ask her to be mine. 

"Oh alright should i wear somethin' classy fancy casual?" She asked "Wear somethin' that is comfortable and it's not like i haven't already seen you in your worst look" Of course i was kiddin' how could sky ever look bad. "What worst" She glared at me. "Just kiddin'" With that i left to the bar.

Ya i know bar i was supposed to meet one of my friends there who is a drug dealer and my dad wanted i should stop him because he is only creating mess for us by selling fake drugs.

And i am here at the bar i pushed open the gates and walked inside.

Skyler's POV   

Uh somethin' comfy ugh like come on I went and sat in front of my closet and took out something basic.

did my makeup with and curled my hair.

It was 8pm and there was no sign of Aus i texted and called him. How can i be an idiot to expect somethin' from the player? That's when i heard a knock on the front door.

I opened "Aus do yo----Josh!?" "Oh i see you dressed up waiting for Aus?" he asked me "Ya i am what are you doin' here don't you have a girl or somthin' to do?" I shot back.

"I'll show you where Aus is" I couldn't trust to go with Josh "No thank you" "Trust me even though i have hurt you before i won't try to do anything with you you are safe with me" I had no option but to follow him.

He took me to a bar!? "Ahem but you sure he is in there?" I asked stopping "When say trust me i mean it" 

He took me to the very end of the bar and another building what looked like rooms then he opened room no. 293 and there was my not so prince charming anymore  on the bed smiling and kissing a girl no other then Chole the Hoe. A tear rolled down my eye "Family business right" I didn't notice but i said that i out loud grabbing the "couples" attention.

"Sky? what are you doin' here?" "Shouldn't I be the one askin' that?" I said feelin' the heat from the more tears that were now forming. I ran  as fast as i could with Josh and Aus catching up with me. HE grabbed my arm and sung me around "Sky listen to me" "Listen what Aus one day you make me feel special and 2nd day are banging girls YOU ARE JUST A LIAR i hate you" I said and finally broke into tears.

"You said nothin' could change the way you feel about me" He said i could see the tears forming in his eyes. "Then i guess we are both just liars" I finally told which broke two hearts he turned around and started walkin' to the room he was in with Chloe.

Wow the last thing i wanted to see i went on got out of bar and it was raining i didn't care i was out in rain soaking wet. That's when i saw Josh in the car beside me "GEt in" He said 

He dropped me off at the dorms i didn't wanted to go to my dorm so i called april "April hiii Aus *sob* He *sob* Hurt me" "WHAT??? Come to my dorm right now"

Her dorm was on other section that was D. As i was bout to reach there i was pulled by someone with a hand over my mouth and other one on my waist and last thing i saw was being pushed into a black Limo before everything went black.

Austin's POV 

I have no excuse for what i did. I went to bar but hooked up with chole because i lost my senses and i though she was Sky until i saw the real Sky standing in front of me with pure hurt on her face. I hated how i proved her right that i just use girls and throw them around.

I wanted to kill Josh for sure but before that i went into the room last time told Chole to fuck off and broke up with her right then and there. I came back and Sky was no where to be seen and nether was Josh.

I went back to the dorm and saw Sky was not there "Ayee Josh where the hell is sky if u tell me she is wi----MAN chill i dropped her off at the dorm" I then thought of calling April "What do u mean then she never showed up" "She told me she was comin' but it's been an hour there is no sign of her i tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail" "Thanks April i'll take care of it"

I called Sky just in case "Hi" "OMG sky where the-----Just kidding it's my voice mail leave a message" "Sky call me back as soon as you get this"

I walked out to take a walk around the campus "Sky Sky Sky shees girl" I heard a voice near me i looked back and saw looked like the source of it was a Black Limo.

I went up to it and knocked and the window pulled down "Ahem hello i was wonder----" that's when i felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and everything went black

||An hiii guysssssssssss quiet a cliff-hanger isn't it? Do vote and show some love and don't be a silent reader come on byeee Adios Migos||