May The Best Man Win || Inarizaki 2nd Years x Reader

(Art above is not mine, and belongs to it's rightful owner).

Pairings: Miya Atsumu x reader, Miya Osamu x reader, Suna Rintaro x reader, Ginjima Hitoshi x reader

Genre: Fluff, Drama

Warnings: a little bit of violence in the end and one swear word

Tags: She/Her pronouns

(A/n): This isn't really a team x reader thing but since literally half of inarizaki is here I decided to publish it in this book, I also published this on my oneshot book, just in case you wanna know, check it out you'd like!! As always please enjoy this c

----

"How do ya both not know this?!..." You sigh for the umpteenth time that hour, exasperated at both the twins. You have been explaining this subject to them for the hundred time at this point and they are still not getting it.

"It's not my fault that Math doesn't make any sense!!" Atsumu rubs the side of his forehead with the eraser on his pencil, glaring at the papers in front of him. "...and why're they even mixin' in letters in the problem..."

"When did we learn this...??" Osamu scratches the back of his head in confusion.

"!!" You threw your arms in the air, before laying your head on the table, groaning at the fact that you have no choice but to deal with this. "'Toshi, can ya please take over? I can feel a headache comin"." You earned yourself a silent nod from the male, smiling at you with sympathy.

Suna stifled a snicker at your hunched form, covering the grin on his face with his phone, finding the state you are in to be humorous.

You glared at Suna from your place, you were tempted to throw an eraser at his smug face but you decided not to as to not distract them even more by starting a throwing match between the five of you.

"Alright, let's start from the top again."

Fluttering your eyes shut, you listened in to Ginjima's voice as he started explaining each formula's for Soh-Cah-Toa.

This week was absolutely exhausting and all you wanted to do now was to sleep.

It was currently 7:00pm, an hour just after the afternoon practice ended and you were instructed by the Coach (as punishment) to help the twins study, said that if their grades don't get high enough the Coach will have no choice and be forced to kick the twins out of the volleyball club to prioritize their education.

And also with the Nationals coming up the team couldn't afford to lose any of their starting line up members. And also with Nationals comes a lot more of practice matches from neighboring High Schools, Colleges, and Universities. Basically every day of the week.

Just Yesterday you were running around trying to tend to both the teams needs bacause the opposing team didn't have a Manager of their own. Giving out waterbottles and towels, refilling the bottles, keeping track of the scoreboard and writing notes, you remembered passing out the moment your body hit your soft and fluffy bed.

And just this morning-- God, you didn't even want to think about it!--. From the exhaustion you felt, you didn't even get to set up your alarm clock. Not only did you miss Morning practice but you were also half an hour late for your first period class.

As if being lectured by your teachers wasn't enough, you were scolded by your Coach about discipline, but by far the worst of it all-- You were also scolded by Kita!! The Kita Shinsuke!! The most perfect, amazing, diligent, hard-working, brilliant, smart, elegant, magesti--! Yeah, you get the idea!! Nobody! And I mean nobody wants to be under his dissapointing stare!!