Rubix cube

(A/N): This might be a weird one but I just find it amusing whenever someone see's another person solving a rubix cube and then the former is just amazed, I just think its a fun skill to have. Personally, I suck at solving this, the least I can do is 2/6 sides, not even.

"Manager-chan solving a Rubix Cube"

KARASUNO

•Tanaka and Noya suddenly brought a rubix cube one day to practice and decided to have a little contest with the team.

•The price is that whoever manages to solve the cube first, gets to be treated by the whole team to anything the winner wants for a day.

•Of course, Hinata and Kageyama is already declaring war with each other, and fighting over who was to try it first, only to be dissapointed to know that both of them didn't know how to solve.

•Tsukishima was having none of it and decided it was stupid, but was dragged back, and forced to solve it. He wasn't able to.

•And so it repeats as a cycle of the whole team not being able to solve the damn thing, Suga was able to fix 1 side, though, but ended up getting mixed up again when he tried to fix the other sides.

•At this point they were all sitting in a circle on the gym floor with the rubix cube in the middle with them just staring at it helplessly.

•But then all of a sudden Manager-chan came in and was able to solve it in a matter of seconds.

•The team sitting off on the side with mouths agape, stunned and in awe at their Manager.

•Poor (Y/n), she had to deal with the whole of them bothering her about it the entirety of practice.

NEKOMA

•Kenma was interested in learning how to solve a rubix cube and so he brought one.

•He was so invested in learning that he brought it everywhere with him.

•The team was just kind of amused seeing Kenma being so frustrated eveytime he messed up but at the same time they were glad that he (for once) wasn't staring at a screen, Kuroo especially, sincw he knows of his bad habit of waking up at 2am.

•The team soon decided to help when they saw Kenma slam it down a bench so hard that it left an echo in the gym for a few seconds. Angry Kenma is scary...😖😖

•Kenma was, of course, reluctant at first and ignored them, though he eventually gave in when Lev started to be even more annoying, along with Yamamoto constantly poking at his sides whenever he said no.

•They all tried to help and learn it along with him, all huddled in one spot.

•(Y/n) who had been watching them all suffer all along, finally decided to step in and help them, showing her skills first, just to show off a bit.

•Next thing you know, the whole team is looking at you with awe and so much respect than before. And yes Kenma did evetually learn how to solve.

SHIRATORIZAWA

•The team was over at your house for a little bit of team bonding time and getting to know their precious Manager-chan as Tendou puts it (I know shiratorizawa students live in dorms, but for the sake of this headcannon please pretend that they don't).

•They were in your room just talking amongst each other while you were getting some snacks and drinks for your guest.

•Ushijima who had been observing your room caught sight of the cube at your desk, and him not knowing what it is asked the team while pointing at its direction.