Affection

"Affectionate Manager-chan"

KARASUNO

Don't tell the other 1st years but,...... you're Suga's favorite.

•None of them returns his affections, it's either them letting him just do his thing and ignoring him or smiling at him.

•But then there's you, the kohai who not only accepts his hugs and hair-ruffles but also initiating them??? Of course he'd favour you.

•Asahi is always so scared he would accidentally hurt you whenever you hug him, like negative thoughts running in high speeds in his head.

•Daichi is just so chill about it, like you would literally be clinging onto his back like a koala and he'd just let you.

•Same with Kiyoko, if you want a hug then you get a hug.

The 2nd year duo would just be esctatic, a girl?? who is willing to hug and kiss their cheeks?? boi's do be simping hard.

•Ennoshita's just so awkward, Narita just has a red face whenever you hug him, amd Kinnoshita just accepts it cooly, but he's actually freaking out on the inside.

Tsukihima's such a tsundere about it, like whenever you want a hug, he'd just give you one, and then muttering about how clingy you are with a tiny blush on his cheeks.

•Hinata just randomly gives you affection out of nowhere in return, your hugs always cheer him up, so why not do the same for you.

•Kageyama is just so confused whenever you hug him, like where does he put his arms because, you're just so small??

•Yachi and Yamaguchi will either faint or just freeze in place, it could be either.

•All in all, they absolutely love you.

NEKOMA

•These boys are touch-starved and you can't convince me otherwise!!!

•Like the first time you gave Yamamoto a hug, he just teared up while having the biggst smile on his face, afterwards.

•The others on the team definately saw that and was jealous of him.

•Kuroo went up to you, asked for hug himself, and when you gave it to him, mf picked you up, went to the benches, sat down, and continued to hold you close to him while you're sitting on his lap, nuzzling his face on the crook of your neck.

•The others who didn't get their hugs that time is still salty about it to this day.

•It's literally a routine for them to hug you or recieve a little kiss on the forehead or cheek.

•Whenever Yaku is angry at Lev for messing up his recieves, just give him a back-hug and he'll calm down.

•Kenma doesn't really asked for affection but you know when he want's some, and you bet you he purrs while nuzzling onto you.

•The team is still in shock whenever he does it.

SHIRATORIZAWA

•They're cool with it but, sometimes some of them just can't help but get flustered.

Whenever you give Ushijima hug, he just lets you stay there while you're clinging to him like a koala, when he feels your grip loosen a bit, he just holds you with one of his arms around your waist so you don't fall.

The first time you gave Goshiki a kiss on the cheek, the other members saw, and immefiately lined up in front of you to recieve theirs.

Literally whenever someones sad or upset just give them a little bit of love and they're good to go!!