Animals Part 2

AOBA JOHSAI(SEIJOH)

A sigh left your lips as you placed the basket filled with the teams water bottles near the Caoches bench.

Plopping down on the seat, you placed your elbows on your knees and propped your chin on your clasp hands.

You fluttered your eyes shut as you waited for the team to finally fill the gym.

Though more then twenty minutes have past yet the team still haven't showed up making the Coaches suspisious amd sending you to their club room to check up on them.

Grumbling to yourself, you cursed the team for taking so long in changing that the Coaches had no choice but to send you.

I mean, they could've gone themselves but whats the point of having a Manager if you don't order them around, right?

You huffed in distaste as you stood in front of the changing room, a scowl now present on your face.

Knocking on the door, you expected it to be swung open by the overly flirtatious captain of the group, but you were left dumbfounded in your spot as a bark of a dog was what you recieved inatead.

Knocking again, you heard another bark followed by many others.

Frowning, you clicked your tongue in annoyance at the thought of the team pranking you.

"Hey stop with the pranks already or I'm coming in!" You called out to them.

Silence followed after your words.

You stood there impatiently, tapping your foot repeatedly on the ground, arms crossed over your chest like a dissapointed Mother.

You ignored the stares from people from different clubs.

Huffing out in frustration, you grabbed into the doorknob and harshly opened the door, being careful of not actually slamming it open.

You stood there in confusion as what greeted was a bunch of puppies trotting on the floor.

You paused in your place, the feeling of the bundles of fluffs on your calves was the only thing to snap you back to reality.

Completely forgeting what you were here for, you started gushing about the puppies around, picking one up to coo over.

You gave a small pout as you brought a small brown pup in front of you. "Oh aren't you just the cutest little things I've seen all day." You cooed causing the puppy to wags its tail excitedly.

Your smile widened even more as a pink and black dog came bouncing on your lap, suppressing a squeal as they all pranced and ran around you.

Catching sight of a jacket sprawled on the floor you suddenly perked, questioningly casting a glance throughout the room you turned back to the excited pups on your lap.

"Hey, you don't happen to know where the guys went do y--"

You sentence was cut off when a sea green cloud puffed out of nowhere and you're being pinned to the ground when the weight of the puppy in your hands turned heavier and slammed himself on your front.

You gasped in not only the added weight but in shock at the sudden face only an inch away from your own

Oikawa grinned down at you sheepishly, arms straining as he tries to keep himself upright from completely smashing against you.

"Hi, (Y/n)..."