^Cats^

Inspired by a tumblr post/fanfic I guess

His back against the soft mattress, his right hand holding your back in place as you snugfled into his chest. One being a spoiled hybrid who had everything she wanted, a mansion, food, clothing you name it she's got it, and one who was raised in the streets, raised to survive outside the cruel world until your caretaker adopted him.

Turning back time, let's go to when it all started. You played with your grey sleeves and tugged down the hoodie stings as you tried to entertain yourself, "They're late." You pouted and huffed your cheeks, your caretaker had promised to bring you a gift when they return home,  but it's 12:30 in the morning. "Miss (last name) you look quite sleepy, shall we escort you to bed?" The maid asked, she knew you were close from throwing a tantrum after years of experience with you, but don't worry you still have a great personality you were just impatient. "Yes please." See? You still have manners, you walked slowly, as your black and white striped mid-thigh soft socks were increasing the chances of you slipping. But as you were walking back up the front door opened.

"Welcome home!" You said rushing into their arms, "Good to see you too Y/n," they said hugging you back, "Oh! Who is this big, scary-looking cat?" You owner slowly let you go and moved out of the way, revealing a huge black haired hybrid.

Seeing the situation you instinctively hissed as your tail puffed out, realizing your mistake your hand clamped down your mouth out of embarrassment, you didn't want to displease your caretaker after all. "S-sorry." You said, bowing down as a sign of reespect and apology to him. He raised his eyebrow at the sudden mood switch. "Y/n, this is Toji. He's going to be staying with us for a while. Don't let his physical appearance fool you, he's quite caring." The caretaker explained, their hands sliding up and down your back in a comforting manner as your cat ears dropped down.

(Cat ears are attached to the sides of your head replacing your human ones, because who wants four ears.)

"It's fine." He grumbled, your mood brigthened up you, cautiously started approaching Toji: "Um... hello there. I-I hope we can get along." You said nervously, as your caretaker smiled at the situation. "Nice to meet you." He replied in a deep voice. You smiled as you looked at him. "Welcome to the family Toji!" You said excitingly. "O-okay, yeah thanks." He said quite unsure about the situation right now. You giggled as you walked up to your bedroom.

Toji had a reputation in the feline community for his victories in intense catfights. His well-defined muscles, scarred ears, lips, and piercing gaze intimidated even the bravest of felines. You were unaccustomed to such a formidable presence, felt a mixture of fear and intrigue. But to her surprise, she discovered that underneath his tough exterior, and possessed a gentle heart, yearning for companionship and understanding.

He was used to always having his fuard up to be prepared for anything, but for you he had to gradually let his guard down in your presence. The two of you spent hours talking with each other, chasing sunbeams across the mansion's opulent rooms and sharing stolen treats from the kitchen pantry. Your contrasting personalities began to complement one another, and an unspoken bond formed.

"Toji, why do you always seem so tough? Is there something that scares you?" You curiously asked him one day, he sat near you and looked at the ground. "I guess... I've always had to fight to survive out there." He paused before smiling and continuing, "But with you, I feel safe. You make me forget about all that."

To her surprise, you discovered that underneath Toji's tough exterior, he possessed a gentle heart, yearning for companionship and understanding. "You know, Toji, you're not like what I expected. You're actually quite nice." You say as you continued to watch the tv. Toji stiffened before letting out a relieved sigh.

Their friendship blossomed into something more profound as they learned to appreciate each other's strengths and weaknesses. Your warmth and empathy melted his fears, while Toji's protective nature made Luna feel safe and secure. He was brushing through your hair as you purr in relaxation. "Toji, you taught me that there's more to someone than just their appearance. I'm grateful for our friendship." His brow raised up as he questioned you. "Stop saying dramatic bullcrap, what, are ypu about to die or something?" He says, ruining the moment. You huffed and pouted, this is what you get for trying to be sincere to him. He chuckled as you sulked.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, as you and Toji explored the mansion's lush gardens, holding hands, and hearts beating in harmony.

You wrapped your arms around Toji's figure, nuzzled in and purred. "Why do I feel complete with you?" His eyes softened as he kissed the top of your head. "How the hell would I know? Just shut up and let me hold you like this." He sighed as he adjusted his position to be more comfortable and sighed. "Forever." He said. "Okay." You giddily smiled and complied.

And so, in the mansion where luxury and love intertwined, a spoiled yet kind-hearted catgirl and a once feared but now gentle catboy found solace in each other's embrace, creating a bond that would last a lifetime.

——

//Rewritten

And then like- A few years later you get married and pregnant with catboy Megumi omg that would be so cute like—

THIS MEGUMI!? He would be so cute UGH