So pretty

Warnings/tags: Blindfold, vibrator, porn no plot, fingering, marking, body worship(?), fingering, Toji is a simp and a softie, Daddy kink, size kink not explicitly mentioned.

Short fic ngl

✦✧✦✧✦

With no permission to touch yourself, Toji had you on his lap restrained and blindfolded. "I wish you could see how pretty you are sweetie." He said as he kissed your cheek.

You whined and leaned onto your lover's touch, your back against his chest. "Daddy." You whined again, you can feel toji smile as he rests his chin on your shoulder to face you in the mirror. Not that you could see it anyway.

"Just relax and moan for me sweetie, daddy's got you." He said as he turned the small vibrator on to the lowest setting. The buzz of the device filling the room. Your tiny moans and staggered breathing brought him pleasure.

"Want— want your fingers please daddy." You said, your voice sounded tiny and exhausted already. He only hummed a no in response. "Not yet, baby." While his vacant right hand was caressing your body.

"So pretty." He murmured as he set the level higher, you let out a surprised hum. He kissed your neck and kept making marks. "You're doing great, baby." He said, you tried to lean into his touch more but with the stimulation he was giving you you couldn't help but move around as his right hand held your waist down.

"Wan' want more." You pleaded to him, he only chuckled and obliged your words as he slipped a finger into you, making you once again moan in surprise at the new sensation. He set the level on its highest, making your breath faster and your moans louder as the combination of his fingers and vibrator overwhelmed you.

Toji of course noticed your behavior and sniggered, "Haven't even fucked you yet but your already such a mess." He kissed your shoulder blade as he marveled at your sight in the mirror. His fingers rapidly moved especially when he hit that specific spot and the other circled your clit seemingly teasing and stimulating you at the same time.

"Good job sweetie, you think ya' can squirt for daddy today?" He asked, knowing damn well no matter what your answer is going to be he'll make sure you'll squirt for him anyways. You hummed in agreement, as you did not trust your mouth at this moment.

Toji grinned and put the vibrator inside of you, thrusting it in and out for more stimulation.

(I don't know how to describe them ig the ones that can go in but have those weird extensions for clits yk? Idk what they're called I don't have one lmao)

As his left hand was now playing with your clit. "A-aah, daddy." You moaned and whined about, blabbering nonsense as drool dripped down and the blindfold got wet from your tears.

Even though Toji was holding you down you kept jerking upwards and kept on hitting his erection by accident. His cock twitching at the state you're in as he hummed in pleasure. "Doing so great baby, can you cum for me?" He asked as you nodded. "Cum for me baby please, please cum for me." He practically begged as he kept pleasuring you.

Your eyes and head rolled back onto his shoulder as you squirt and make a mess on the chair and carpet. Only then did you realize that his actions weren't stopping, making you shake even more. "T-Toji!" You shakily moaned out. He chuckled and turned the vibrator off and slowly pulled it out making you whine at the loss.

"Did such a good job for me baby." He praised you, as he gently took the blindfold off meeting your eyes in the mirror. You sighed and leaned into his touch as he embraced you from behind. "Thank you daddy." You said as he lovingly caressed your body. He kissed your cheek and muttered "I love you." To which of course you responded positively before passing out.

I was supposed to do a Fushiguro family au! But then I (was down bad) got inspired and made this instead lol! But yeah, another chapter in progress don't worry.