II I): Hello, father!

Summary:

hot stuff, bloodplay, and the trial begins ;)

Notes:

Okay, it's obvious no one likes this story, but I keep posting it anyway...

warning:
in Twilight it's not usual but this does not prevent me from putting some there so I have added a lot of bloodplay between those two ... but if you don't like the genre, just skip the first part ^^ '

II (I): Hello, father!

Taking advantage of the shirt that Barty had already so diligently unbuttoned, Aro took it off him, throwing it on the cot.

But when he tried to put his hands on the wizard's chest, they were so cold that he backed away.

Aro smiled, almost softened.

"Oh, my poor cold puppy, come here, I'll warm you up." he pulled him to himself for a deep, impetuous kiss.

The vampire's sinful mouth left the wizard''s lips to descend first on his chin, then towards his neck and shoulders, leaving more and more greedy hickeys as he passed, until he reached his chest.

That damned vampire just knew how to set him on fire.

Barty felt a fire pervade him, he kissed him again, feeling authorized to free the vampire from his black jacket and unbuttoning his shirt, without even asking him.

The clothes soon reached those that had already been thrown away.

Barty understood that that was a game that allowed two participants and tried to leave passionate marks on every uncovered part of the partner, the difference was that his vanished immediately.

"Don't be upset, it's normal, you are still human, once you become like me you'll can leave your marks in a more lasting way," Aro promised him, trying to touch him again.

Barty did not pull back this time but it was clear that he was not completely at ease. Aro noticed that.

"There's even a way to warm me, you know, puppy? Just a little blood is enough, can I? "

Barty burst out laughing.

"Do you even ask me for permission? It seems to me that I've already said yes to eternal life for a long time. "

"I know, but good manners never hurt. So can I, my dear?" the other asked for confirmation.

"You must!" the Death Eater urged him, impatiently.

Perhaps because the cell was saturated with sexual tension, perhaps because his self-control had already been tested for some time, but Aro bit him quickly, sinking his canines deep into the left crook of his neck.

A rivulet of blood ran down to the stomach and Aro did not hesitate to pick it up with his tongue, along its entire length.

Not a drop of that crimson ambrosia should have been wasted.

"Mm .. you taste of Fire Whiskey '." the vampire murmured in delight.

"Do you know it?" the Dark Wizard wondered puzzled, still stunned by the sensations that that bite had left: pain mixed with pleasure, lightness mixed with a sense of bewilderment, a sense of emptiness and at the same time fullness.