Initial reaction to reader having depression

(So, I had a rush of inspiration, so let's see how long it lasts, then back to hiatus for this book until I can get myself to finish or closer to finishing the other one 🤣)

Asch

Confusion. He notices your shift from your usual happier and caring self, to a more secluded and sadder side. I can see it pissing him off. Not you being depressed, but that he doesn't understand how to help you. He goes to Ava and even has Rhys help him research it so he could better help, so he can be there for you.

Ava

She would know what to do. She knows of this happening, and surprisingly, the other Daemos help her in helping you. After all, you're their humans, and seeing you so down hurt them too!

Leif

I can see him just trying to distract you a lot. From tickle fights, to little tv marathon dates. He just can't handle seeing his girl down. I can also see him not being quick to act because he doesn't notice right away.

Noi

I can actually see him being another one who's quick to act. Being with you has matured him some, and I imagine you telling him about how depression works for you. So when it strikes, he's there to help get you out, to help you get through it, so you don't have to suffer alone again.

Pierce

Hear me out. I headcanon Pierce having gone through his own form of depression (why? I dunno I just can see it). So he's also quick to act. He doesn't want you to go through it alone like he did, so he's there. There to get you to do things he knows you like, or even try new things.

Rhys

Much like Asch, he'd research how to help someone suffering from depression. He'd go on the computer, ask Ava, even ask Mrs. Oates. I can also see him reading to you, and then convincing you to read to him as well. Oh, and also many ice cream dates.