My Kitten Does Purr(Rhys x Reader)

Rhys x Mei'fwa!Reader

(It's a random moment connected to the scenarios I could sorta see happening is all this is. And a test to see if y'all like it or not 😂)(Also...GOSH DANG RHYS WHY YOU BE SO CUTE!!)

You, Ava and the daemos were out and at another park. It was pretty empty, so you and Ava let them do whatever, while you two were setting up the picnic. "(Y/N)~Chan?" "Nyah?" "Do mei'fwa purr?" "Most do!" you had a sweet smile. Ava smirks. "Rhys! Come here for a bit!" She calls out. 'What is Ava~Sama planning?' you thought, and while you were coming up with every scenario, you're suddenly being pet. You blush quite a bit and purr. "What is she doing?" Rhys asks, confused. "She's purring, it means she likes what you're doing~" Ava says, almost teasingly. Rhys doesn't seem to catch the teasing. "Fascinating." He says, and keeps petting you. You unconsciously lean into his touch, and your tail sways low and slow, as if you were half asleep, daydreaming even. Leif notices this, and walks over. "What is she doing?" "Purring. It's from her spirit side." Rhys explains, while you were just in heaven.
You then notice another hand, scratching behind your ear. Now that was the spot. "Rhys, you're really gonna let Leif do that?" He knew Leif knew better than to go after you, so he didn't mind. "Just this once, seeing her so happy is worth it." "Awwwwe that's so cute it hurts." She teases, concerning Rhys. "Are you okay Ava?" He asks, she laughs and nods. "I'm okay, but it seems Leif is trying to steal (Y/N)~Chan away." She says.
You were now in Leif's arms, blushing after finally coming to your senses. "Leif. Put her down, she is my mate." Rhys says, getting closer to you and Leif. "Oh yeah? Or what?" He challenges, holding you tighter. 'Now he's pushing it...' you thought. "Leif~Kun, put (Y/N)~Chan down before you actually annoy Rhys~Senpai. Remember the last time?" Leif then set you down and laughed. "True true." Was all you heard him say, before Rhys pulls you to him and hugs you. Your tail sways as you hug him back. "Besides..." you smirk and turn to face Leif. "We mei'fwa can mess you up for messing with our mate. Got it~?" Literally only Ava you could be a yandere to scare others, so all the daemos were floored.(I was binging MCD(not the reboot) how could I NOT include KC's nearly unused yandere trait?) "G-got it." Leif stutters, almost fearing what you would do.
You look at the stunned Rhys, and kiss his cheek. "Rhys~Senpai? Was (Y/N)~Chan too scary?" You ask, innocently. He shook his head, and kissed your hand. "You were more surprising than scaring Kitten. It was adorable." He says, and picks you up, carrying you to the couch, petting you more. You happily laid in his lap, purring away. Awwwwwe, you two are too cute!

(And look what else I found...

Sassy Vaporeon Rhys!)